25. Patience Is The Key

Chapter 25 - Patience is the Key

Mystery Guy's POV

"I told you I wanted her to be here by the end of the month!" the Alpha screamed at the Hunters. Little did he know, I was the one messing with their plans.

"Yeah, we all know that, Alpha. But its gonna take some time," Diego spoke up, “We have to remember that she is in a higher rank than the rest of them.” The Alpha growled at him displeased with his words and looked among the men.

"How long will it take all of you bastards to capture one little girl?"

"Just a little bit more time, your highness. We wouldn't want to mess with the special plans, now do we?" Diego answered smirking. Cocky piece of shit.. I thought to myself amused.

"Don't mess with me Diego. I could easily rip your head off," Alpha threatened.

"Oh really now?" Diego responded cockily, "Hmhmm, I could have sworn you said that you needed me on this mission." The Alpha growled at him then looked at the other Hunters, leaving a smirking Diego in the center of them. He knew the Alpha wouldn’t kill him.

"Alright, everyone listen up. I want the girl and I want her by the beginning of September. Yeah, that's in the next three weeks dipshits so don't act all surprised. We need to get her before her father gets to her. That way, when he finds out that we have her, he'll be offering himself as a trade for this little girl. Do I make myself clear?"

"But isn't that against the law of werewolves. I mean we can't just trade her in like that, can we?" one of the Hunters said. The Alpha looked at him and narrowed his eyes. We could see his wolf struggling not to come out; that’s how angry he was.

"I beg your pardon?" the Alpha asked as he stood fuming in front of the Hunter. But the guy seemed like he wanted to die. Rule number one: Never question a persons judgment…especially Alphas. They will take it seriously offensive, only leading to anger.

"No, I was just saying that it would be wrong for us to---" the guy said but was cut mid-sentence when the Alpha twisted his neck, killing him instantly.

"Does anyone else have any questions?" the Alpha asked. When he saw that there was none, he nodded and said, "Excellent, so I shall be expecting the bitch in the next three weeks. That's the latest I will go. Dismissed." All men fell out and went through the door faster than wind itself. I shook my head at them. Rule number two: never show fear.

                                 ....................................................................

"We have to get the girl before they do," I said to him.

"Yeah, I know that. But the thing is how are we gonna do it?"

"I guess we can call your brother. He has met her before, right?"

"Yeah, but I don't think he's gonna do it," he said to me, "He's more of the angelic type or whatever crap he calls it."

"Then...wait, isn't his mate missing?"

"No, his girlfriend is missing. He just thinks that she's his mate"

"Yeah, well same difference," I stated, "just say that they're keeping her captive or something like that. Say that the only way to get her back is to make a trade,"

"Make a trade?" he asked while chuckling.

"I don't know. Make up something, but just make sure that he's in the plan. Otherwise it won't work,"

"Gotcha," he said then turned around and walked away. Everything would be set. We would get to her before they do. We couldn't allow the Alpha to get to her before us.

We're gonna win.

Whether they like it or not.

***************************************************

There's a little chapter on this mystery person. Wondering who it is? Wondering which girl they're all trying so hard to get to? Well stay tuned to find out. If you have any ideas, you can comment below :D

Also...

Vote.

Fan.

Like.

Love you all <3