18. Welcome to Heartbreak (Part 1)

So sorry guys for the late upload. I started school and stuff and we get homework alot. Won't make you wait any longer...

*************************************

Chapter 18 – Welcome to Heartbreak (part one)

Hayden's POV

Oh shit, oh shit, oh shit. What the hell did I just do?! I don't even know what happened. I placed my head in my hands and ran through what happened when Natalya got here. Alright, she came in and argued about how Zara should have been dead by now and that she didn't want to be welcome by that. Then I stood up for her and said that Zara isn't a that but because I got all defensive of her, Natalya was saying some stuff like I was starting to like Zara (which was kinda true because it was...already bound to happen) and that I got over her (nothing much to get over...). Then out of the blue, she just pushed me on the couch and kissed me and at that point, Zara walked in.

"Answer me Hayden, is she your mate or not?" Natalya asked for the millionth time. I rose from my position and gave her a death glare. This was all her fault. We were perfectly happy without her here.

"Yes, Natalya she's my mate but I can bet she's not gonna even let me explain what the HELL JUST HAPPENED RIGHT NOW!" I ended up shouting, my wolf trying to surface. He was pissed at Natalya for one, making our mate cry and second for ruining the progress that we worked so hard to get with her.

"Hayden, I really didn't know. Otherwise I wouldn't have said those things about her, but you know how I feel about rouges," she said stepping backwards cautiously. I growled and punched the nearest thing in reach. Guess we need a new plasma screen TV.

"DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHAT YOU JUST DID RIGHT NOW?!" I shouted at her.

"I SAID I WAS SORRY, O.K.," she screamed and me and I growled at her warningly. She immediately looked down and decided best not to make another comment then with that just left the room as the guys returned.

"Hey, I just saw Zara with---what the hell is happening in here?" James asked as soon as he saw the destruction.

"Dude, you broke the Plasma Screen!" Logan exclaimed as he ran to it, "how could you? She didn't do anything to you, now did she?" In any other case I would have laughed but know it wasn't funny. I turned to glare at him.

"Do you want me to break you instead?" I said through my clenched teeth. He backed away fearfully and lowered his gaze.

"Nah, I'm good not being broken," he mumbled. I ran a hand through my hair and sat down on the couch.

"Wow, dude relax. He was just joking," my second in command said.

"Well, I'm in no mood for a joke, Conner," I responded to him sternly, "Natalya just ruin my very little chance of getting Zara to at least consider being with me. After all that effort, that just went through the window," I said to them.

"What do you mean? What happened after we left?" Conner asked as he sat down in front of me, his head resting in his palm. James took a seat beside him.

"Well, Natalya started arguing about how Zara should have been killed already because she's a rogue and then she went and called Zara a 'that' so I defended her and told Nat not to call her that but she just stared at me and said that I was starting to fall for her that's why I haven't killed her yet---" I started explaining but James commented.