4. The Real Her...

Chapter 4- The Real Her… (pic of James on the side)

Zara's POV

I can't believe that scumbag! First he has his stupid follower slap me in the face TWICE, and then he just leaves me like that. I mean, who does that; apparently my mate nonetheless.

Anyway, now I was being forced to go to this 'Alpha's' pack house...and when I say forced, I literally mean forced. I tried to keep struggling and get away, but these guys were way too strong.

"Can you stop struggling?! We're almost there anyway," the same guy who stood thee while his friend slapped me in my face said.

"Grumpy much," I muttered.

"Wow, the b*tch talks after all," commented the guy who slapped me. Both guys were carrying me forcefully while the guys who stood by the 'Alpha' were in front. Didn't they have the common sense to know that if I tried to escape, they wouldn't catch me? If they were knowledgeable, they would know that if they were trying to kidnap someone, some should stand at the back as well as the front.

"Will you walk faster," one of the guys at the front said. They guys that were holding me pushed me forward and I groaned. This is gonna be one hell of a night.

               .................................................................................................................................................

Half an hour later...

We finally came up to a huge house...or should I say mansion. The house could hold an entire village from the way it looked outside, and I can bet you my life that it will look bigger on the inside. They boys in front walked up to the door and quickly went inside looking exhausted and I smirked mentally. Take that assh*les.

The two other guys who were carrying me pushed me on the porch and then with another shove, I was inside. When we entered the living room, laughter was what erupted in the house. A girl gracefully rose from the couch and came up to the guys. She had perfectly curled blond hair and beautiful brown eyes. She was imperfectly perfect; completely beautiful.

"Hey, Logan, where's Hayden?" she asked. Even her voice was elegant and graceful. Logan scratched his head as he avoided her gaze.

 "Umm....he went for...some fresh air, Nat," Logan stuttered to answer. He seemed unsure of what he told her. I looked back on Nat and saw that she had a confused expression on her face.