17. Finally Happy...Wait, What Is She Doing Here?

Chapter 17 – Finally Happy… Wait, What Is She Doing Here?

One week later...

"Hayden, stop. We need to go downstairs," I said to the boy who was constantly kissing me down. I heard him murmur as he kissed my neck down my shoulders. He came back up and kissed my cheek working his way to my lips. I moaned and wrapped my arms around his neck involuntarily and I felt him wrapped his around my waist bringing me closer to him. He bit my lip asking for entrance but I refused him. He growled against my lips and I laughed. He bit my lip harder this time and I gave in. His tongue brushed against mine and we both fought for dominance but eventually, he won. I felt his fingers come in contact with my back and I gasped and slightly arched my back. When I pulled away, we were completely breathless but that didn't stop him from once again kissing me down my neck.

 "Hayden, we've been in here for two hours now," I notified him, "and three-quarters of that, we were making out. It's already past two in the evening."

 "So, what your point?" he asked, I could feel his breathe on my ear. I shivered slightly and he tightened his hold on me. I placed the palm of my hand on his firm chest and looked at him with my eyebrow raised. He groaned and buried his head in the crook of my neck.

 "Fine, we'll get up," he grumbled and got up unhappily. I laughed at his pouting face as he strutted to the bathroom. I heard him mutter about how we could have stayed in here all day and that I was just getting up to see other people. I rolled my eyes and went over to put on some clothes. I pulled out one of Hayden's T-shirts (a good one by the way) and a pair of his boxers. Then, I went over to the mirror to see what the ass did to my hair. My eyes widened at what I saw. It looked like a tornado went through it and didn't think it did much damage so it just came right back.

 "Hayden, look what you did to my hair!" I shouted at him from where I was.

 "I bet you still look beautiful, Zara," he said as the shower went off. I growled and grabbed my hairbrush and comb. After I got the knots out, I straightened it so it actually looked like my hair. Then, I noticed red marks on my skin. I tilted the T-shirt to look at them and saw that there was about six or seven ON EACH SIDE OF MY NECK! I am really gonna kill Hayden one of these days...

 I tried to hide the hickeys with my hair and the T-shirt but some were still gonna be noticeable. I angrily stomped downstairs to the kitchen and grabbed an apple.

 "Somebody's angry?" I heard a voice as I walked in the living room. I turned from glaring at the wall and looked over at James, "Hey, don't take out your anger on me. Just asking a question." His arm was around Lilly and she was trying not to laugh.

 "What's so funny?" I spat at her and that made her burst into laughter. I gave her a confused look and then turned to look at James who was chuckling as well, "what the hell is so funny?"

 "James...James said that...that you..." Lilly tried to say through her laughter. I sent a death glare at James as I listened to Lilly.

 "What did Mister Smart mouth say now?" I growled as I got up. James gulped as I slowly walked up to him.

 "Look what you've done now Lilly. You've set the Beast on me," James said dramatically. Lilly finally calmed down and told me what James said.

 "He said that Hayden probably didn't find any food last night so he decided to eat your skin instead," she said then cracked up again.

 "Lilly," James whined and then got up and ran as I ran after him. He ran out the back down and a few people were giving us a few confused looks. I ignored them and focused on my target: James. Then an amazing idea came to me. I stopped running when James looked behind him.