39. Thirsty...For Injuries? (Day 4)

Chapter 39- Thirsty...For Injuries? (Day 4)

Zara's POV

I was nudged awake and screamed at to get the hell up. Don't ask ME why, go and ask Natalya, Abiagle and Lilly...oh, let's not forget Jenna. I angrily stomped to the bathroom and put on the 'bath suit' that they gave me with wide grins on their faces.

Situation: Everyone is planning on going to the river today...some are even gonna try and swing from the huge cliff that they had this rope hanging from.

Problem: 1) It's too early to be even thinking about swimming. 2) I was planning on staying in bed with Hayden all day but the guys had dragged him away, as per the girls rules and lastly, 3) The bath suit that they wanted me to wear wouldn't be considered an outfit if it was the last piece of clothing on Earth. The thing barely covered me up!

"Guys, I'm not wearing this!" I shouted out at them as I took it off. I heard them curse and then some shuffling. There was a knock on the bathroom door then it was opened and another suit came flying through (landing on my head by the way). I growled and angrily swatted the suit off my head. I have been thinking...

Solution: Try to sneak out of this horrible place, kidnap Hayden and then run off where no one can find us. THEN and only then will we have some peace and quiet.

"Zara, are you done?" 

"Don't rush me, woman," I replied to Natalya. I put on the bath suit and (surprisingly) it hadn’t looked half bad. It was a sexy red crotchet one piece bikini with black fishnet running along the mid area to 'cover up' the stomach. It looked....well, sexy. I really liked it.

"Are you nearly finished?" Nat shouted again. I sighed and walked out. I saw that Natalya had on pink crochet swimsuit with a loop just below her breasts and then a small area of crotchet in the middle of her stomach going from large to small; Abiagle was wearing a green crochet swimwear bikini style with the same crotchet style only hers goes from smaller to larger; Lilly had on a purple crochet one piece but hers fully covered her stomach as it connected with the bottom; and lastly, Jenna had on also a yellow crochet swimsuit with a sling wrap across her stomach. 

Guess we were the Crochet Gang.

"Are we all wearing crochet?" I asked them as I walked over to them and sat on the bed. Natalya grinned.

"Yep, isn't it so cool?" 

"Where did you get all these suits?" I asked her. She just shrugged it off.

"I had bought a box of them, all crochet but different designs," she replied, "off Bryon's credit card of course." I laughed and gave that to her, though I would never do that. I prefer to earn my money than jus take it like that.

"Alright, let's put on some heels and---" Nat was about to say when I cut her off.

"Heels? Nat we're going to a river," I told her.

"It's a lake, Zara," she corrected.

"Lake, river...same difference," I responded, "I am not wearing heels to a lake-slash-river," 

"Fine, we can wear flip flops then," she said and we all got our things, put them on and left the room. I noticed we were the last persons in Cabin A so the place was very quiet.

"You know what we should do?" Jenna started, "walk there in slow motion and make everyone look at just us."

"Not a bad idea my friend," Nat said. Oh Jesus...