21. Triton's Camping Trip

Chapter 21 - Triton's Camping Trip

Unknown's POV

"Have you gathered the required information?" I asked her. She looked at me with fear in her eyes. Those beautiful hazel eyes. They reminded me so much of her.

"Yes, I have it," she replied in her tiny voice. I could easily tell that she was absolutely terrified of me. The thought made me smile. As I like to say, it's better to have people fear and obey you than love you and disrespect you. I've learned that so much in life.

"And she's there right now?" I asked as I started planning my next attack. She nodded and looked down.

"Yes, but she's always going to be with him. How are you going to get her?"

"You shall not worry your pebble sized brain about how I do my work little girl," I said to her smirking evilly.

"Yes, sir," she said. You see...fear and respect.

"Oh, you should know, later down...I'm planning on hiring a friend of mine,"

"And who might that be, sir?"

"I'm right over here, beautiful," a voice from behind her said. Her eyes bulged out in shock and she became tense, "missed me?"

..................................................................................................

James' POV

"I'm so going to win this," I heard Conner say to Logan as I came down the stairs. I rolled my eyes at them.

"Still trying to beat my high score, guys?" I asked them sitting down on the couch beside Conner. They both scoffed at me not looking away from the screen.

"Please, that high score was beaten an hour ago dude," Logan said to me.

"Sure it was," I responded sarcastically.

"You wanna test you skills, asshole?" he asked. I smirked and grabbed a controller. As I entered the game, I looked at Logan and Conner smugly. No one could beat me, well...except for Bryon. This will be a piece of cake.

Half an hour later...

"...please enter the Tunnel of Luxury, player 3," the console said referring to me. I smirked over at them and then went back to the game. I had the option to choose two luxurious items in the room (sadly, it was only in the game) that would make me ahead of everyone. I chose the 'refill my energy' icon and the '$1,000,000' icon.

"Oh come on James," Logan whined. I laughed and continued roaming the lands.

"Told you I'm the boss," I said.

"Oh really now?" a voice from behind me said.

"Yes, Zara, I am a boss at this game," I said, not even looking at her.

"I'll let you live in your fantasy world for now since I just came but I'll be back," she said then went towards Hayden's office. I rolled my eyes but decided not to comment. A pair of arms came around my neck and lips kissed my cheek.

"So you’re a boss now?" Lilly asked.

"Yes, yes I am. You want to see how bossy I can be?" I flirted with her as I flipped her over and settled with her on my lap. She giggled at my sudden movement and I grinned down at her.

"So who am I in this equation?"

"Hmm, let me think," I said as I put my head in the crook of her neck, "Since I'm the boss, you can either be the sexy secretary that I have my way with after work or... a model for my fashion business."

"Mmhmm, both options sound pretty good, it's just that I'm so concerned with this stripper dress that I bought just awhile ago. I was planning on playing boss and stripper but oh well..." she said earning a growl from me. I kissed her and she smiled against my lips while she wrapped her arms around my neck. I dropped the controller and placed my arms around her waist.