Chapter 6- Painful memories

Camille POV

The next day I got ready to go to work and got Douglas out the house on time for work. Diamond was still asleep she had a half of an hour before I wake her up for school. I like to dress her while she asleep so that it would be easier from me. I walk in her room slowly going through her clothes picking an outfit she would love and dress her. After I was done I walk to my room and fix my bed and look in my mirror watching my reflection as a memory comes to me

Flashback

Camille just getting out the shower and only had a towel on when Jared came behind her and wraps his arms around her waist and kiss her shoulder.

“Hey” he said with a smile

She peck his cheek and goes back to her reflection messing with her hair of curls. She always had a problem with her curly hair but tries to manage it. “Hey… you just waking up or not” she ask still playing with her mess of curly hair

Jared smiled watching her and he loved to wake up and see her like this only in her towel and in front of a mirror just admire her as she is. Not as his lover, friend, future wife. But as a person herself and it was good for once to see her have that insecurity of herself and it give him use for words to encourage her how beautiful she is to him and nothing but his word for her. She prefect the way she is just the way he sees her. “Your beautiful baby… no I didn’t just wake up. I was watching you for a while now”

Camille turns around smiles up at him letting her long brown curly hair fall to her shoulders and down her back. She shakes her head taking his hand kissing it “ I love you Jared… so much” she express in her eyes and voice it crack with emotions she spoke “ living without you it like death itself”

“It would be unbearable” he agree with love and admiration

 “So, Mr. Daniels what are you up to?”

He shrugs pulling her closer “it depends on what Mrs. Daniels plans are today?” smiling down at her

She giggles “well she’s going to a spa with her mother in an hour and she going to make sweet love to her wonder fiancé” start kissing him and Jared smiled in the kissed.

“I like this plan… Mrs. Daniels” walking backwards with her until they fall on the bed and make intense love together. They stayed in bed for hours until they was hungry and Jared cook the dinner. Camille made the drinks and the once in a while glance at each other with a smile of love.

Flashback over

Camille blinks twice and touch her lips closing her eyes. She somewhat missed the attention she got from Jared and the close contact he always had with her never fail her. She sighs and opens her eyes from the corner of her eyes she see a man looking up it was Jared she smiled and turn around to find he wasn’t really there she was just imaging him there with her. She knew in her heart she wanted Jared more the anything but too many years have passed and knew that there was a possibilities he had moved on from her. She soon hears little footsteps coming to her room and glance back to see Diamond rubbing her eyes.

“Mommy… when is daddy coming home” Diamond ask in sleepy voice

Smile at her with sadness but pride “your daddy is home with his family sweetie”

Diamond shakes her head looks up “No, I mean when is he coming back home to us” she had the longing in her eyes she never thought she would see in a nine year old eyes.

“I don’t know… why?” Camille was stun

“I had a dream that daddy come home for us and take us away from this life we live” smiled with glee and her big brown eyes grew along with her speech “He told me that he’s sorry and he loves both you and I very much. I want my daddy mommy” diamond whines