Chapter 17: Mr.Daniels

It been weeks since Camille date with Douglas it was very eventful night. I'm on my way back to the hotel had stayed at for two months and now getting ready to leave it. I had my bags pack my baby and daughter things should be already at our house. I know it was getting real close to the time where my father would have his suspicions about my where abouts and how come I haven't step a foot in my office. I hated when he had to have the lasted word for everything I do with my life.

Walking in the building I head to the elevator feel eyes on me from many people. I know it the look of lust and longing it funny how a man can walk in any place this thirsty chicks be all in a guys face even the homosexuals are the same. damn, I remember when I was in college and my social studies class there this guy name... Mike or was it Malik? I'm not sure anyways he claim he was bisexual up and down hitting on me hard. He was like a thorn to my rose and it irk me to no end. He even try some tricks to kiss me and he almost had me but I punch his ass out. Camille was the one who stop me pulling me off him and kissing me telling sweet things. It was the first time she call me Jay and ever since then I fall madly in love with her. I never wanted to introduce my girlfriend to my father because if his blunt attitude all the woman or girls that I had brought into my life of agony and potential it was the life for me to work hard get where I need to be than back home. Most time I would go to the clubs with my boys who will take any girl who had something to give and they won't mind taking what they give.

Getting of the elevator heading to my room the maid smirks at me winking at me. I had a feeling that she had a thing for me. I hated to be the one to bust her bubble but I don't want her ass and sure as hell not with those chicken tender she had. I wanted some Turkey thighs just like my Camille I swear she had legs for days and I couldn't just sit beside her without touching her. I passed the maid going to my room thirty-six opening it and pull my backpack on and luggage out the door. I look around to make sure I had not left anything making my way out the maid comes in still smirking.

"Hey, handsome. Where you going after this? Maybe we could hook up some time" she offers

I glance away smirking shaking my head. This woman really had me fuck up If she offering me a booty call. Don't get me wrong I appreciated but I have my baby Camille back I be damn of I messed that up for anyone. I look back at her and give her a smile and lean towards her and whisper.

"your kind offer was very pleasing to hear but I would I have take rain check on that and thanks for your kind words and the sight" I look her up and down trying so hard to not make a very disgust look about her legs, but girl has some back and breast god on mighty they are huge. I walk passed her and winking at her and push the button for the elevator when the doors open I went through and sigh.

Back in my car I drove towards the highway and called Camille. She let the phone ring three time before she answers and then pick up.

"Hello?" she answers

"hey, I'm on my way to North Carolina are you sure bout not letting me take Diamond with me before school start." I asked feeling bad to leave her

She sigh and move around a little from the noise on the phone I could tell. I waited for a minute and the noise stop.

"yes, I'm sure but I know she would of love to going with you" she replied back

I smiled "And what about you?" I asked her

"Jay, stop it. We both know what you are trying to do" she said

I know she was smiling on the phone just by her tone so I lean back in my car and watching the road. "then answer my question then?" I said "Let's cut the shit and be bluntly honest with each other."

"Jay, you know I can't" she said

"why not?" I asked

"because I'm with Douglas. And saying what you want to hear is like admitting something that I'm not ready to admit to myself" she explains to me

I laugh and hit the stirring wheel stopping myself from turning this damn car around and fuck some sense in her head she think that I'm allow her to deny feelings she has for me just so she can be with someone she doesn't even want. Fuck ! I was two seconds for turning this car around taking the next exit make my to her ass.

"Cami, don't start me with that shit!... how many times did we had sex and not once did you complain. And the guy left you in the middle of your dinner date. I would never do that to you baby, I'm crazy about you can't you see that." I whisper yell at her

There was a big silences and I could hear that she was crying her breathing was unstable by the big in takes of breath she taking.

"Jared... Jared you know I have a new life down here and All you had to do walk right my life turning it upside melting me with your love, warmth.... No I can't deny my unconditional love I have for you as much as I fought with myself for nine years with my feelings. I was never strong enough to hide it from you forever and all it took was your touch and words It was my undoing." She cried

"baby, we are meant to be and I not stopping to be with you. You want me and I want you so let's just stop all this child play and throw away the garbage already."

Camille Pov

I'm on the couch with the air conditioner on trying to cool off my hot body. I'm talking on the phone with Jared hearing him say the blunted truth had me in tears. I couldn't lie to him anymore. He knew I love him and I would never stop loving Jared Daniels until the day I die. Tears still spilling down my eyes as he expressed himself to me as clear as day. And you know what is so funny he was right! I wanted him more then anything. I keep asking myself what is stopping me from going to him and then I remember my reality. I'm dating Douglas and I still have some feelings for him that I still want to test the waters.

"Jared... please understand me" I plead with him

"Fuck that Camille. When I return want all your shit and Diamond's pack, your coming home with me." He said with finality

"But what about my job and Diamond school! And Douglas?" I expressed crying hard

"your job is a company that travels place to place right! North Carolina has that same job there; But we as much closer together now. Diamond can go to that school I always want our kids to go to and fuck Douglas his the pasted and I'm the new" he yells

I nod my head and sniffs don't talk for a minute or so all I heard from his end was his breathing and music playing in the background. He sighs and I hear noise then it stops.

"Cami, I didn't mean to make you cry but it time to let him go before you hurt more. I will be back in soon just need to handle to busy back at home then it just us three. I promise you that!" he promised me

"Jay?" I cried

"I Don't want to hear it Cami" he whisper yells on the phone and hangs up. I throw my phone on the other end of the couch and hold myself tighter. He make this harder for me and I can't come to terms with my final decision.

Jared Pov

I finally just leaving Virginia and my phone rings. I was still mad at Camille for making me go through all this bullshit when we both want each other. So, I hang up the phone so I won't yell at her as I did before. I heard my phone ring more and I picked up at the three ring.

"Hello?" I asked

"Son, Where the hell have you been" my father deep voice echo's and my phone

Wholly shit... Dad! I knew this day was coming!

 Dad! I knew this day was coming!