Chapter 11- What should I do?

Jared POV

Man this woman and still have it in her. I still panting from the last round we had Camille on top me kissing my chest smiling down at me like she just won grand prize. I smile back running my hands down her shoulders to her back rubbing her. She moans at my touch and lick my lips knowing this is what we both needed.

"Jared?" Camille asked

"Yes baby?" I said

"You know this doesn't change anything... right" she smiled

I looked at her and shake my head "of course it does baby... its sign that prove we are meant to be" I lean upward and touch her cheek and bit my lips "me and you are one don't deny me of what is mines" I said leaning her head up and suck on her neck as she moans.

"Jared" she moans out to me

I looked at the time it was 3:04 and groan "baby, we need to get ready"

Camille groans and looks down at me and smirks and kiss my lips "I know" Camille said as she gets up of the bed playing with her head full of curls that I loved with a passion.

"Great view by the way Cami" I yelled out getting up myself dressed as she was in her closet

"Thanks, I tried to make it stay a firm in tight" she said

I laugh at her excuse to keep her body firm but I had a feel I know the real reason. Just finish getting dress and Camille comes out with this white dress on with her hair hanging down her shoulders. I walked over to her and touch her cheek and kiss her lips with a smile

"Your beautiful" I said

Her eyes open up and she smiles back "thank you" she said and walks pass me down the hall to the stairs looking up at me as she goes down the stairs. My eyes follow her until I couldn't see her no more. Camille and I have to find some peace in our life so that it could fix what I have broken of our previous engagements.

Camille POV

Walking down the stairs I thought of last night dinner and this morning events that lead to now. Why did I send diamond to bed after dinner leaving me with her father who clearly wanted to get his point crossed? Now here all my thoughts all jammed up and can't think straight thoughts without involving last night event. I had left Jared up stairs to clear my head before I had to face my daughter. We soon heard the bus arriving outside and making me head to the front door and opening the door watching the kid coming off. I smiles when Diamond came off running from bus to the house and I opens the door letting her in, hugging her.

"My baby is home?" I said excited

Diamond smiled and looks up at me "Where is my daddy?" she asked me

"I'm right here baby girl" Jared said coming down the stairs fixings his shirt and smiles big

"Daddy, guess what?" she asked with big eyes

"Tell me baby" Jared said

"I got a B on my spelling test" she yells happily

"THAT'S GREAT! BABY" he yells happily hugging her close "right. Cami?"

I nod my head and laugh. "Right it's wonderful news" Jared seem happy to be near us every day which was becoming a content routine for him. He be at my house around seven thirty and put Diamond on the bus just in time. Usually he would drop her off because he claims his daughter deserve the best. Like I'm not putting all my efforts to give her my all. While I get myself ready for work and head out, he would stop me in front of Diamond whose cheesing from ear to ear aware that her father fighting for me. What made me confuse was the fact that I want be with Douglas still, but my heart is calling out to Jared. How could I choose between the man I love and the man I want to love. It was becoming a very difficult situation for me to love one man and want to be with another. Diamond should come first before my own needs. Then I could think of myself later when I knew I'm covered. Jared and I take our daughter inside and Diamond head to the kitchen table pulling out her homework.