Chapter 2 - flashback

“Mommy he seem not so bad guy" Diamond said looking out the window

“I know honey... I know. But his bad news”

As we fly home on first class I thought back to the day I found out I was pregnant.

Flashback

May 5th 2005

I started my day like any other day with Jared still sleep and I go take a shower. After I get myself flesh in clean I make breakfast. Jared comes out the blue and hugs me from the back and kiss me on the cheek. He watch me finish up my last batch of pancakes then we ate.

“So baby, guess who’s coming to town this weekend” Jared asked me with a smirk

I smiled and shake my head thinking “your sister from Italy or your brother Zack?”

He shakes his head and takes a bite of food. “My mother is coming, I told her that we are engage and she was ecstatic telling me she coming to meet you. I need to warn you my mother can be very judgmental at times.

“I can handle it Jay” I smiled and then felt this strong urge to use the bathroom. “Excuse right quick” leaving out slowly and going to the toilet I felt relieve after using it. When I got up off the toilet I felt dizzy and I stay still waiting for it to pass when it did wash my hands going to back to the kitchen taking a seat. “Sorry now what was you saying” Jared laugh at me and got up put his dish in the sink.

“Be careful what you do in front of my mother or she would judge” he kiss my head and then my lips “I love you Camille… your my world and I don’t want no conflict between you and the woman who give me life have beef between one another”

I smiled and kiss him back “I promise everything will be perfect” he just smiled walking away I heard him walking up the stairs. I finish up my food and got ready for work. Almost a month now and I have been using the bathroom back to back. Jared has been notices and my light head moments when I get up to fast I play it off. Later on the next month come and I have notice I gain weight not much to notices so much. Jared come home stress we would make love twice a week if it needed. His been busy working and so have I to the point nonstop. One day my friend from work saw me coming from the bathroom and as soon I take a seat she comes over to me with a knowing look.

“This is your 6th time using the bathroom for today… if I didn’t know you better I’ll say you’re pregnant” Jackie said serious

I laugh it off and look at my calendar knowing I can’t be because my nipples are very tender and usually that happens when my period it near. But as I count the day something stroke me odd. “I didn’t have a period last month” I spoke out loud talking to myself and going through my planner of dates and I came to a finally conclusion I might be pregnant with Jared’s baby.

“When was the last time you had sex with your finance Camille?” Jackie ask pulling a chair in front of me

“I think two months ago… we be so busy that we haven’t had sex in a while now” I said thoughtfully

Jackie watch me and took her purse off her desk and pass me a first pregnancy test and I was shook. I was nervous looking at it. “No, I don’t need that… by the way why do you have that in your purse”

Jackie smiles and shrugs “You can never be sure when your first sign hits or unprepared for your consequences of your mistake” she giggles and push it in my hand and pulls me up taking me to the bathroom and push me in. “hurry up I’m hungry and I’m dying for a cheese burger with fries and diet choke”

I chuckle and took the time and clean up then get out wash my hands. We wait 30 minutes for the test to give us our results we it came I felt my life just went upside down. What worried me is that I’m not sure if Jared it up for kids or not. Jackie notices my trouble face in pull me in for a hug.

“Don’t worry I got your back… you’re not the only one- I have two babies by the same father and his a real asshole if you get my drift” Jackie smiled up at me and I just nod. When I got home later on Jared was in the living room watching football and yelling at the TV. I go to our room and lay down thinking how could I be a mother when I don’t have a permanent job. I’m a freaking temp and it gives me enough that I could save. I heard footstep coming up the stairs so I got up and goes to the bathroom and strip and hit the shower letting the hot water relax my muscles. Hear Jared calling my name.

“Yes! Baby?” I winces when I rub my rough cloth on my tender nipples. The door to the bathroom door open. I could see him through the curtain how tall and built he was and fine as hell to.

“How was work?” Jared ask leaning on the door

I sigh “good and yours” I continue to wash myself ignore the soreness of my belly and hear Jared sigh loud

“Stressful… my client is a royal pain in my ass you know? He had the fucking nerves to ask me if I could give him a fucking loan. When he knows and I know his spending too much money on stupid things that he doesn’t even need”

I nod my head washing my hair and face “Well what did you tell him when he asked?”

“I told him hell to the fucking no… until he could use the money in the right way his cut off his money for a month of for on”

“Oh then I you did the right thing Hun… I could image how he act now” I say turning off the water and pulling the curtain back. Jared hand me my towel while checking me out.

“He was pissed but I didn’t care” his eyes wonder all over “Damn baby are you getting more curves or what?” he bits his lips watching me

I frown and look down at myself and see that I have gain a little weight but it all went to my hips and curves I shake my head and glance up seeing Jared closer to me than before. “What are you doing jay?” he had lust in his eyes and kiss me before I could ask another question. It was gentle but rough and he lift me up taking me out the room laying me on the bad.

“Why are you so down sexy Camille?” Jared ask taking my towel out my hands and off my body.” We be slipping on the bed of fire but I’ll fix that” he kiss my neck than more down to my breast he licks my nipples and a circular motion. I moan out how can I get so turn on so quick just by a lick on my tender nipples. He works on them while his hand goes down town and work me there to. I was going insane but my mind wonder back to my new find news alert. I had to ask “Jared! Do you want kids?”

He smiles watching me as I response to the pleasure he only brings me “Of course in our future not now” he and I was so involve of Our body craving more that I wasn’t aware when he took off his clothes and enter me as I gasp with pleasure and he pace was slow but gentle and soon was rough and wild we both cried out together as we climax together and he collapse on top of me sweaty and worn out.

“I love you” Jared whisper in my ear as he bit it

“I love you too Jay” I said Breathless

“Remember when we first made love” Jared ask me

“Yes… and I was Virgin and you was my first and only”

“Correction I’m still your first and only man” Jared kiss my cheek laying his head on my chest and falling asleep and so did I. 

Flashback over