Chapter 13- Overwhelmed Emotions

Jared POV

Walking out on Camilla was like a big sting to my heart, but I was so pissed off that all I could do was walk off. My emotions are all over the place and Camilla sexy ass wasn't helping me either. After seeing them kiss was like a stab to my chest and then my eyes got watery and I tried so hard to hold back but the pain was surreal that it was hard to breathe without gasping for air. Walking to my car and driving off thinking of the scene before me was rubbing me in the wrong way. I thought of the conversation that me and Douglas had earlier had me mess up and jealous of this man ways. He had to bring up our sex life like it wasn't great or some shit like that. It wasn't about the sex that throw me off it was how he said it to me like he was intentional doing to piss me off and if I wasn't bright I would think he was just thinking like any other guy when he falling in love with a beautiful woman. Shit, Camilla is all I thought of as I drive back to the hotel with one arm out the window while the other on the wheel and once in a while run my hands in my hair and sigh heavy cause of all the stress and hurt I felt. By all my stress and emotion running I was exacerbating by the thought of Douglas touching her or marrying her or worse she was pregnant. My thoughts are going wild just the thought of it as I reach the hotel my phone rings and I pick up.

"Douglas, just left can you come back over so we can talk this out" Camilla asked me as I got out my car I sigh and lick my lips

"fuck that Camilla, you probably have the place smelling like him by now" I said getting annoying by the thoughts that was going in my mind

"What are you talking about? We didn't do shit. I want to understand your attitude today before I go to bed" she said with anger clear in her voice

I laugh and walk in the building getting in the elevator "baby, there is nothing you need to make clear. Just keep your man away from me before his missing his two front tooth"

There was silence then a sigh "Jared, please be reasonable about my situation. Damn, I gave you my time and now it's his time" she said load in clear

I prayed to god as I listen to the love of my life talk this shit to me like this shit was cool with me. I was on my last straw with this bull shit with her and Douglas. But the thing about Camilla she is so stubborn and considerate of others and then she throws shit in your face like it okay. I breathe couple of times then spoke.

"Cami, look baby don't get me wrong. I love you so much it hurts. But this shit right here your displaying in front of me isn't cool with me" I said calmly as I could

She laughs "You are being Childish Jared. Your letting your emotions get the best of you" she said like it wasn't the same for her

I was stun and didn't say a word and listen to her background as I find the words to now cuss her out like a brand new captain on his ship. She had me fuck up and I wasn't about to play her games.

"Hello, Jared. Are you still there" she called out

"fuck this" I hung up and throw my phone against the elevator closed doors. I was not ready for this conversation she was throwing at me at this time and I as trying so hard not to hurt her. Bite my lip as the elevator door opens and I got off and head to my room with my head hanging ow for all the painful thoughts going through me at this moment. My phone rings again and I didn't answer because I knew had to Camilla pissed that I hang up on her but she needs to get her life straight. My phone stop ringing then it started again until I got tired ready to turn it off but instead I answer.

"Hey" I answer annoyed

"What the hell Jared. How dare you hang up on me when I'm being the most reasonable one here" Cami yells