31

{Allison}

Once we're back in my dorm Evan takes off his shoes and lies down on my bed. I join him and press a kiss on his cheek before I let my head rest on his chest. Evan wraps his arms around my body and pulls me partly on top of him. I turn around so I can face him and let my fingertips glide gently over his skin. Evan closes his eyes and I let my fingers slide towards his cheek and then to his hair. His hair feels soft against my fingers.

This whole time, I didn't see how broken Evan really is. I was too caught up in my own shit that I didn't think about him, about taking care of him. He's always been there for me and I've taken him for granted.

'What are you thinking about?' Evan asks.

'You,' I answer simply. The corners of his mouth go up, his lips turning into a soft smile. His dark eyebrows raise slightly when he looks at me staring at him. His blue eyes follow every movement I make. My hand cups his face, well, the most part of it. I don't have the biggest hands. I can feel small stubbles underneath my hand and when my hand glides further down they tickle my skin. Evans full lips are slightly parted as he looks down at me. He pushes a strand of hair out of my face and I can feel my heart beating faster in my chest when he leans forward.

'What are you thinking about me?' he mumbles, his nose touching mine. I can feel his breath on my skin.

'That you are a great guy,' I whisper.

'Is that so?' He looks me in the eyes and I almost forget to breathe. Evans fingertips trace the lines of my lips.

'So... soft,' he murmurs. I don't know why I'm so turned on by his words, but I can feel the tension in between my legs build up.

'Kiss me,' I breathe. I sound desperate, begging him to touch me, but I can't help it. I need him. I need to feel his lips on mine, to feel his hands on my naked skin.

Evan doesn't hesitate and lets his lips touch mine. My hands glide into his hair instantly and gently pull the strands. His lips feel soft on mine, but it doesn't last long. His hands find the hem of my t-shirt and he lifts it up, over my head and tosses it onto the ground. Within seconds I'm lying underneath him. His fingers start from my neck and glide towards the fabric of my jeans, his mouth following that trace, placing soft, wet kisses on my bare skin. Goosebumps spread all over my body when Evan takes my bra off and his lips take my breast into his mouth, his hand massaging the other. I close my eyes, enjoying his touch.

Suddenly Evan opens the button of my jeans and slides them down my legs, until I'm left in nothing but my panties. He himself is still fully dressed, so I grab his t-shirt and pull it over his head.

'You're so beautiful,' Evan says, looking at my body. I've never been too confident about my body. I don't have the figure guys normally go for. But with Evan, I don't feel ashamed. He makes me feel beautiful.

'You too.' I say the words before I realize it. I do mean them. Evan looks surprised by my words, but he doesn't back away. In fact, he leans over and kisses me again. His fingers rub against my panties. I bet he can feel the wetness. My breathing gets louder and faster when he takes them off and touches my most sensitive spot. I grab the sheets underneath me when he hits just the right spot, a muffled moan escapes from my lips.

'Evan, wait,' I breathe pushing his hand away when I feel my orgasm building up. I don't actually want him to stop, but I want to do something for him as well. Evan looks at me with a questionable look and I crawl from underneath him and push him into the mattress. I straddle him by placing my thigh on either side of his body. Evan smirks at me. He's definitely enjoying this. I unbuckle his belt and pull his jeans from his legs what leaves him with a huge bulge in his black boxers. He's wearing Calvin Klein boxers and I have to say, it's attractive. Nice underwear on boys is just as important as lingerie for women. I let my hand glide over his boxers, massaging and teasing him a little. Evan hisses and lets his head fall back into the pillow. He knows there is no point in fighting me. Slowly I let my finger glide into the white elastic of his boxers. Evan looks at me. His eyes say enough. He's practically begging me to do something. I slide his boxers down and throw them next to the bed. His member is big and hard. I pump him in my hand a few times before I close my mouth around his tip, slowly taking him deeper in me.

'Fuck,' Evan growls, a load moan leaving his mouth. I use my tongue along and Evan grabs my hair. He guides me to pick up the right pace.

'Fuck, yeah, that's it,' Evan moans. 'Don't stop.' He tugs at my hair, but it makes me even more turned on. I feel like I'm dripping right now.

'Holy shit,' Evan sighs when he looks at me, looking up at him.

'I'm close,' Evan mumbles. 'If you don't want me to... Fuck... All, you have to stop.' I let him go and within seconds I'm underneath him again. Evan puts a condom on before he spreads my legs and pushes himself into me. His movements are calm and steady. He kisses me, his tongue asking for entrance and I allow him. His hands glide over my body, following the fine lines on my thighs. I back away from our kiss to let a moan out and I let my nails scratch lightly over his back. He probably has red streaks later, but he doesn't seem to care.

Evan is still moving at a slow, steady pace. Normally I'm more into harder sex, but surprisingly this works for me. Everything seems to work when Evan does it. I feel the tension in my stomach building up. Evan starts moving a bit faster. He probably feels the same tension. His lips kiss my neck and suck and bite softly on my skin.

'Shit,' I moan when he hits the right spot. Evan picks up the pace even more, bringing us both to our high. I close my eyes, moaning his name as I clench my walls around him and come undone. Evan follows quickly after. His body falls on top of mine and I place a kiss on his head.

After we took a shower together we're back in my bed. Evan is wearing only his boxers and I'm wearing his shirt and some panties. Evan lies on his back and I'm on my side, tracing the lines of the black ink that's covering his skin.

'I want to get a tattoo as well,' I say.

'What do you want?' Evan asks. I shrug my shoulders.

'I don't know.' Evan laughs and wraps his arms around me.

'Maybe you should think about that first,' he says.

'Maybe I'll take your name,' I say, trying to sound serious. Evan looks shocked for a moment, before he realizes it's a joke.

'I know I said I don't want you to leave me,' he begins. 'But I don't need that kind of commitment. I believe you on your word.' I laugh and intertwine our fingers.

'All,' Evan mumbles then.

'Yeah?' I look up at him.

'I don't want to rush into things, but when do you think you're ready for another relationship?' he asks. 'The time we're spending together has been nice, but I just want some assurance.'

'To be honest, I have a lot going on in my head right now,' I explain. 'And I'm not ready for something new, yet. But I'm definitely open to the idea of a relationship with you. It's not like I'm running to someone else. My eyes are on you, and only you. I don't expect you to wait for weeks, but I need just a little more time to clear my head. And to deal with all the chaos going on right now.' Evan nods.

'That's okay,' he says. 'As long as you don't shut me out.'

'I won't,' I assure him.

(So what are you up to these days in quarantine? I'm basically studying for school and I'm reading some books on Wattpad.
I'm getting really bored, though.
Next week is my birthday and I can't even celebrate it🙃

Anyways, stay safe and I hope you like this chapter x)