13

{Allison}

'So you're going on vacation with Asher and your families?' Stacy asks.

'Yeah,' I say. 'And I'm really looking forward to it. I think it'll be good for us.'

'You still need to tell him about Evan,' Stacy says.

'I know,' I mumble. 'And I will when we're there. He can't run away from me there.'

'True,' Stacy laughs. I tuck a piece of my hair behind my ear and bite my lip.

'Do you think he'll forgive me?' I ask.

'I don't know,' Stacy admits. 'But if he truly loves you, he'll understand.'

'I hope so,' I sigh and I lay down on my bed. 'I really don't want to lose him.'

'It'll be alright,' Stacy assures me. 'He will be mad about it at the beginning, but he'll come around.'

'How did your date with Liam go?' I ask Stacy, changing the subject. I don't want to talk about Asher or Evan anymore. I need to think about something else.

'It was great,' Stacy smiles. 'We were just hanging around in his dorm, watching some Netflix.'

'I know enough,' I laugh. When Stacy watches Netflix with a boy, it never stays at "just watching".

'All, he was so good,' Stacy says dreamy, biting her lip. She's probably thinking about her adventure with Liam. 'I've never been with anyone like him. He is a real man, instead of a childish boy who just want to put his dick in someone.'

'Sounds like a real prince charming,' I laugh.

'He is!' Stacy says. 'You don't know how it felt until you experienced it.'

'Well, I have to believe you on your word because I'm not planning on sharing a bed with him,' I say. Stacy laughs and throws a pillow at me.

'I'm meeting him again tonight,' she says then. 'I don't know what to wear. All my pretty lingerie is dirty.'

'Like he cares,' I mumble.

'Well, he actually said my underwear was pretty!' Stacy says. 'And besides, I care.'

'I think I have a cute set in my closet,' I say as I get up from my bed. 'I've never worn it.' I open my closet and search through my underwear. I grab the dark purple bra with matching panties and show it to Stacy.

'It even has the price tags on it,' I say.

'That's really pretty,' Stacy says.

'It'll match well with your green eyes,' I say to her and I hand her the set.

'Are you sure you want to give it to me?' Stacy asks.

'I bought it for Asher,' I mumble. 'But since he won't see it, you can have it.'

'But maybe you can show it to him on vacation.'

'I have other sets he hasn't seen yet,' I say. 'So it's fine.'

'You're the best.' Stacy gives me a hug. 'It's so nice we wear the same size.'

'It really is,' I agree with her. We always borrow clothes from each other. It saves us a lot of money that we can borrow each others clothes.

{Evan}

'Has anyone told you how handsome you are?' Yasmin asks, her fingertips touching my cheek. 'Your eyes are so beautiful. I don't understand why you don't have a girlfriend.' I let my lips touch hers, just so she stops talking. She is really annoying when she talks. Yasmin kisses me back instantly, her hands gliding in my hair.

I need to forget about Allison for a while. I know she'll come back to me, begging me to give her what Asher can't. Until that time, I have to satisfy my needs with someone else.

I start to open Yasmins blouse buttons. She pulls herself away from our kiss to put it off in a swift motion. Her breasts are covered in a black lace bra. I pick her up and lay her down on her bed, placing myself on top of her. My lips are placing kisses in her neck, until Yasmin pushes me away and tugs on my sweater. I take it off and also my jeans are on the ground in seconds. Yasmin takes off her skirt and throws it on the ground along with the rest of our clothes.

'I want to feel you,' Yasmin whispers.

'Do you have a condom?' I ask her. The last thing I want in a STD from her. She nods and opens the drawer of her nightstand. She hands me a small package and within seconds it's wrapped around me.

'You make me so wet,' Yasmin mumbles, trying to sound seductive. If I keep listening to her, I can't even do this. Her dirty talk is turning me off. The only thing that keeps me going at this point is the thought of Allison. I close my eyes as I let myself glide into Yasmin, trying to pretend it's Allison who lies beneath me. When I start to move Yasmin moans loudly. I keep my eyes shut as I pick up the pace. The sound of skin clapping against each other is filling the room. Yasmin wraps her legs around my waist and her nails trail down my back, leaving scratches on it.

'I'm going to...' Yasmin breaths. 'Oh my...' Her walls clench around me as she reaches her high. I don't stop moving until I reach my own. A soft moan escapes from my lips as I fill the condom.

'God, you're so good,' Yasmin mumbles when I get off of her.

'I have to go,' I say as I throw the condom in the trash bin.

'Why?' Yasmin asks, confused.

'I forgot I have an appointment,' I lie as I put my clothes back on. 'I'll see you around.' Quickly I leave the room, leaving Yasmin in confusion. I couldn't stand being any longer in her presence. She is annoying. And besides that, she isn't Allison. I hope she comes around fast. I hope Asher screws up badly this time. I trust he will. It is in his nature to be an asshole.