2) An Old Friend

I switched the lights on and Jayy was sitting on my couch with his feet propped up. 

"Why are you here?" I asked. Honestly, I was glad to see him. I didn't sound like it, but I was. I was lonely. Jayy was the only person I was close to for a month. Believe it or not, I considered him a friend. I didn't care if he thought the same of me.

"You're not happy to see me?" He asked, pouting. 

"It's not that." I admitted. "Why are you here?"

Jayy smiled. It was a wicked grin like usual or anything to scare me, it was just a gentle smile. He walked over to me. "I never left."

I was confused. "W-what do you mean?" 

"I was gone for a day and I came to check on you. You don't look so good." Did he actually... care?

"Are you saying you care about me?" I asked, smirking. 

"That's not what I came to talk about." He said, quickly changing the subject. 

I rolled my eyes. "Then what did you come to talk about?" 

"You." He replied. "You're upset, I know. I don't want you doing something you'll regret."

"You do care." I smirked.

"Just please stop with that!" He yelled. It didn't phase me though, he couldn't scare me. He was too predictable. "If you're not going to take my visit seriously, I can leave." He turned to walk away.

"No, please!" I pleaded. "Don't go. Stay." 

He turned to me. "You're lonely."

I nodded, feeling the tears begin to rim my eyes. I was surprisedI could even cry anymore, I already had so much. "I miss him." 

"I know you do." He sighed. "That's why I came." 

I looked up at him with hope. "What do you mean?"

"I need you to move on." My hope had just gotten destroyed with those words. Move on?

"How do you expect me to do that?" I asked, angrily. 

"Meet new people. Get away from here. Anything, just move on" He said simply. Did he really think it was that easy?

"It's not that easy." I replied, still angered. 

"You say that about everything. You said it wasn't easy for you too get a guy to fall in love with you and you did. You said it wasn't easy to find a hopeless romantic guy but you di-"

"I get it." I interrupted him. "But this is different."

"Look." He said, sighing. "I know you cared for him... but you have too. There is no way to get around this. I'll take care of him, okay? Just know hes in good hands."

I scoffed. "Good hands? Weren't you the one who almost set him on fire?"

"Just trust me." He said. "Move on."

"No." I replied.

"Well you have no choice." He went to turn away. I had to think of something, anything. How did I win something from a demon. If he walked away now, I'd never see him or Dahvie again. I had an idea but I was risking everything.

"Jayy, wait!" I stopped him by putting my hand on his shoulder. He was so cold but yet I felt like my entire body was on fire. He yanked me off.

"What do you want?" He spat, clearly aggravated. He never liked it when I touched him.

I took a deep breath. "I'll play you for him. I'll make a deal."

He looked at me strangely and then he shook his head. "You don't want to do that, Iris. I'll walk away and pretend you didn't say anything." He went to walk away again.

I stopped him again. "But I did say something. Jayy, you have to make the deal. It's your job." 

"I don't have to do anything!" He shouted. "Now stop and just move the fuck on!"

"NO!" I yelled. "I'm making this deal. If I can't make it with you, I'll find another demon. I'll do whatever it takes Jayy."

It was silent for a moment till he finally gave in. "What deal?" He asked through his teeth. 

"What if..." I had to think quick. It was either I risked it all or I stayed this way forever. "What if I can get Dahvie to fall in love with me again? Within a time frame... like a month or so? Same as last time except not a year. You can have me then too if I fail."

"And the fact that he as no fucking heart, He can't love you Iris, he isn't cabalibe. This is impossible." He said. 

"I don't fucking care what you think." I said. "Make the deal with me."

He shook his head. "It can't be done." 

 "Why do you care? If I try and fail, then you get me too. You get 2 hearts and 2 slaves. Just let me do this." I pleaded. It's not like he cared about me anyway. He always makes it clear.

"You're one of the stupidest people I've ever met." He sighed. "Fine. You can make the deal. Dahvie will be back for one month, no longer. You have to make him fall for you in that time frame and if you don't, you're mine. You're stupid little heart is mine forever and both of you are mine to control." He stopped for a second. I knew he hated to make these stupid deals. He hated hurting people. He can seem ruthless and cruel but he hated this, I could tell. "Do you accept?"

I swallowed down the big lump in my throat. "Yes." 

He shook his head. "Welcome back in to the game, Iris. I hope you know what you just did." With that, he was gone before my very eyes. 

That's when I heard a knock at the door. Who the hell was here? 

I opened my door and my heart stopped.

 ____________________________________________________________________________

Note: Sooooo what'd you think??? Thank you all for the amazing comments on my last upload! It really made me smile to see what you all thought! ^.^ I'll keep going as long as people like and want to read what I upload! Vote, comment, and fan! :D Later guys! 

Also, I will be making longer chapters shortly! I just need to get the story started!