12) So Many Thoughts Consuming My Mind

"Do you wanna do anything tonight?" Charlie asked, stacking the box on the shelf in the back. We were put on putting away new shipment and Charlie, of course, had to show me how everything was done. I was pretty sure every girl thought I was fucking him but whatever. 

"Can't." I picked up a box from the cart. "Izzy and I are having a girl's night out."

He took the box from me. "She still hasn't made up with that Cameron guy yet?" 

I shook my head as I picked up another box and he put the other one away. "Nope. She better be doing it soon  though. I need my house back and they have a baby to worry about." 

He chuckled. "And you have a boyfriend to let stay over every night, right?"

I rolled my eyes. "Sure because the idea of getting her out is just to bring another person in." 

"But you can cuddle with me. Theres a difference." He smiled at the thought. It was cute. 

"How do you know shes not my secret lesbian love?" I teased. 

"Because," He said, putting away another huge box. "you're no lesbian." He came over to me and kissed me softly on the lips and I kissed back. "See?" 

I blushed red. "Shut up." I pushed him away and began picking up another box. "Last one." I handed him it. 

"But I don't wanna go home." He leaned his body against the door frame. "I'm having fun."

"Well I have plans jerk." I walked past him with the box but he snatched it from my hands. "Hey!" I shouted at him.

"You suck. Blow her off." He teased. He knew I wouldn't blow her off. He always jokes.

I sighed. "No. Now put the box away and take me home."

He chuckled. "You use me for rides, don't you?"

I nodded. "Yup. Now put the box away." Izzy was going to kill me if I was late. She was already annoyed I spent all my free time with Charlie. I couldn't blame her. I was all she had right now till her and Cameron got back together.

"So demanding." He teased. He turned around and put the box away on the shelf and turned back to me with a smile on his face. "Happy?"

I smiled. "Yes." I grabbed my stuff and so did he and we headed out the door, hand in hand. Everyone who was working was staring at us and like the popular girl in high school.

-----

"Here you go beautiful." He said, smiling at me.

I leaned over and pecked him on the cheek. "Thank you handsome." I went to get out of the car but he grabbed my wrist. I looked at him, smiling. i figured he was just playing around. "Charlie. I have to go." I tried to pull away but he didn't let go.

He laughed. "I drove you home. I deserve something more." He leaned over and I let him kiss me. I kissed back but I couldn't get myself to mean it. "I'll see you tomorrow babe." He smiled again.

I gave him a fake smile. "Yeah.. tomorrow. " I got out of the car and fast walked to get inside of my apartment.

I got inside and closed the door behind me, falling against it once it shut. What was that? I held my wrist, still feeling the tight grip on it. He hurt me. Did he mean it? I have no idea. Charlie wouldn't hurt me. He cares about me. Hes a sweet guy.

"You're back late?" Izzy said as she entered the room.

"Y-yeah." I said. My mind was all over the place. "Charlie and I had to put the new shipment away."

"Oh, okay. You should go get ready. We have a party to get to." She smiled and walked back to the bathroom, shutting the door behind her.

I sighed, still holding my wrist. I walked to my room and started taking my work makeup off. Charlie wouldn't purposely hurt me. I'm getting worked up over nothing.

I walked to my closet and looked at possible clothing options for tonight. I put the idea of Charlie hurting me out of my mind but other thoughts were consuming me. I missed Dahvie.

---------------------------------------------------------------

NOTE: Hey everyone!  Sorry for the late update. I've had my hands full with my computer breaking down and trying to find one to write on. Sorry its so short! Let me know what you think about whats going down!:o Comment, vote, and fan! ^-^ also, sorry if this looks weird or anything? I learned how to update from my phone and I'm not sure if this looks the same.