9) A New Friend...?

~~~4 Days~~~

I felt the breeze carry hit my body and bring me life. The sun was resurecting from its long sleep and it was shining directly at me. I could feel his touch as he held me close. The flowers, grass, trees, and weeds blew around us from the breeze. 

"It's a beautiful day." He smiled. 

"Agreed." I closed my eyes and smiled as the breeze hit us. "We haven't had weather like this in forever."

He chuckled and then bent his head down and pushed his lips to mine. We opened our eyes and I just stared in to his brown eyes for as long the silence in the air let me. "I love you, Iris." He smiled.

I smiled back. "I love you, Dahvie." 

I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock beeping in my ear. I quickly turned it off. I hated that sound more than anything in the world. The dream still had me dazed and I couldn't shake the feeling I got when he told me he loved me. I took the pillow next to me and screamed in to it as loud as I could. I keep having the same dream. He tells me he loves me and everything is okay. It always happens somewhere different but nothing ever changes. Each time I wake up, I just want to go back to sleep again. I've just been debating on quitting my job and living my life till its gone. There isn't much to do any way, right? 

I got up from my bed and gave myself a fake smile in the mirror. "Aren't you just beautiful?" I laughed at my reflection. I didn't even bother changing, showering, or taking my make up off unless I really needed too. I mean, I couldn't smell up the house considering I have a quest here. 

I went in to the kitchen and found Izzy sitting at the table, typing away at her computer. 

"Good morning sunshine." She chuckled. "Why do you look like complete shit?"

I stared at her. "Thanks, Izzy." 

"Hey." She caught my attention before I turned away. "I know what you're going through so don't count me short. Everything will work out, okay hun?" 

"Thanks but I don't really think its going to work out for both of us to be honest." I grabbed the milk from the fridge and walked over the shelf for a cup. 

"What do you mean?" She asked.

I shrugged. "There is no hope for Dahvie and I." 

She scoffed. "Don't be so negative." 

"I'm not. I'm being realistic." 

"I've never seen two people fall in love harder than I've seen you too. Don't act like what you guys have isn't real and it just went away. I know Dahvie and so does Cam-" She stopped for a minute. Probably thinking about everything between Cameron and her. SHe shook her head. "The point is that Dahvie is a sweet guy and he doesn't throw around 'I love you' to just any girl. You're the one unless you faked everything between you guys. That can't be true anyways because you wouldn't be this depressed over nothing." 

"I'm not depressed." I gave her a weird look. Everything she said was completely true. She knew everything that was going on between us like she read it from the back of a book.

"Whatever you say." She rolled her eyes. 

"I'm not." I protested like a little girl. "What about you? You're the one who's depressed. You've been staying at my house for almost a week, crying over your baby daddy. Go make up with him already and stop moping around like a lost puppy." 

She just stared at with sad eyes. "At least I don't treat you like shit because I'm in a bad mood." A tear rolled down her cheek and she plugged in her head phones. She whipped away the tears.