1) Without You I Feel So Empty

This is book two by the way so I wouldn't start reading! Go read Bewitched first or this probably won't make much sense or you'll just ruin the story for yourself!

_______________________________________________________________________________

"Time doesn't fly, it makes memories. You said "'close your eyes and please remember me'. I didn't say goodbye, so now your taunting me. I wish you never died, without you I feel so empty." -Deja Vu by Blood On The Dance Floor

I never really planned my life out like this. I mean, I maybe thought of a couple things I wanted to do. Maybe go to college eventually, settle down with a boy I liked, get married, start a family, and then die in my sleep, happy and completed. I never really gave it much thought.

I'm looking back so far. Everything is so off. Where's my college degree? Where's my boy? Where's my wedding ring? Where are the kids? Where is the feeling of being completed and happy? Where is my happy ending? Can I even expect this much when I'm not even 30? 

So far, everything is ruined. I basically killed 2 people in my point of view. Nobody even knows I did it either. I feel dirty.

I lost the only person I ever truly loved, Dahvie. I wanted my happy ending to be with him. I could picture myself with him forever. I would have married him. I could imagine his little awkward smile as he knelled down and asked me. When I started to cry and nodded yes, he would take the ring out and slip it on my finger. He'd stand up and we'd loose each other in each other's arms. I can imagine everything to how he would wear his makeup and do his hair, to where he would ask me and how he would say it. From there we would write our happy ending. He would be the one who would complete me.

Why did I expect so much from just one guy? He wasn't just one guy. We dated for a short time but I knew he wouldn't hurt me no matter what. I knew he was going to take care of me if he said he would. He would never lie to me. I would always be able to depend on him. I don't care the amount of time we spent together, it's the feelings and memories that matter. 

I keep thinking I'll wake up one morning and he'll be next to me. Jayy was never real, I was just crazy. I never made a deal and my ex never died. He would have still broke my heart but it would push me in to finding Dahvie. Someone who I knew wouldn't hurt me. I would do anything for this to be all true. I don't wanna live with this stupid guilt and pain for the rest of my life. Nothing will ever change what I did.

_____

"What would you do if you saw fellow co-worker take something and pocket it?" The lady asked me. 

"Ummm... tell the manager." I answering, fiddling with my skirt on the edge. I was at yet another job interview. It was for an American Eagle in the mall not to far from where I lived. 

She finished writing down something on her clipboard and then looked up at me again. "It says you worked at a diner? How do you think that would benefit you in this type of business?" 

I was so afraid of saying the wrong thing. "Well... I.. I have amazing people skills." Liar. "I can go up to people with no hesitation." 

"I see." She said before writing something else down. I needed to keep the stuttering down. "What made you apply?" 

"Well I love this store and everything in it. I think it's important to like what your selling. I thought this place would be a perfect place to work." I gave her the best wide, fake smile I could prop on my face. I was trying to look happy and up beat but I think I was just making her scared. 

"Okay well I think I have everything I need as of right now." She said as she stood up and so did I. "We'll call you and let you know." She smiled and held out her hand. I shook it and turned out of the room. 

As I was walking down the street, I realized I didn't feel like going home. I really wanted to stay out. I knew if I went home I would end up thinking all day about everything and just upset myself. I seemed to be doing that a lot lately and I needed to stop. 

I turned around and made my way to the forest. The only place I felt like I could truely get away. 

_____

I approached the gazebo with a smile. Still as perfect and enchanting as always. The sun was shining down through the giant trees and the wind was blowing everything around. You could still hear the calm stream moving and that's what always calmed me the best. 

I took a seat on the gazebo steps and pulled my legs close to me, wrapping my arms around them. I leaned against one of the pillars and rested my head. The breeze hit my body, pushing my hair back. I really needed this. 

This place wasn't just peaceful, it held memories. It was where I brought Dahvie on my first date. He was the only one who ever knew about this place. I never got why I was so open to show him everything so fast and tell him everything, probably because I knew it wouldn't mean anything, but I felt as if I could trust him. 

I still remember most of the conversation we had...

"How is that your favorite?" Dahvie asked with a small laugh in his voice. We got on the topic of movies and I told him The Dark Knight was my favorite, while he was still stuck on The Wedding Crashers.

"I love Batman dude, you have no idea." I said with a huge grin on my face.

He shook his head. "Batman isn't cool. Why does everyone think he is?" He said with a small laugh.

"Cause everyone clearly has taste in superheros unlike you." I said sticking my tongue out.

He gasped. "That was mean Iris."

I laughed. "I never said I was nice."

He laughed and then it was silent for a minute. You could hear the sound of the water moving in the stream and some near by crickets. It was peaceful.

"I'm really glad I met you Iris." He said smiling. "I'm having a great time."

"I am too. I never do things like this with people anymore. It's good to just get out and meet people who are just... different. Don't take that the wrong way or anything. Your the good kind of different." I said smiling back at him.

Another silence filled the area. They weren't really awkward silences, they were just peaceful. I could talk if I wanted too and I'm pretty sure Dahvie could, we just were enjoying everything. It was a perfect night to just enjoy what was around us.

I wipped the tear falling down from my cheek. I could remember everything so clearly. It just a memory I never wanted to loose no matter what happened. It was the start of something that changed my life forever.

 _____

I walked down the cold, dark street with my hands clenching the sides of my arms. I was freezing. The summer weather was clearly starting to come to and end and I didn't know if I was happy or not. 

I entered my apartment and the a blast of cold air hit my body. I hadn't felt something like that since.. since Jayy. 

"Hello Iris." 

_____________________________________________________________________________

Note: Sorry this chapter is kinda boring but I didn't want so much happening yet when it just started. You guys excited? I know I am! The amazing comments from you guys on my last book made my day everytime I read them <3 You guys are amazing! Please vote, comment, and fan! <3 ^-^