24. •Δ Brianna Δ•

Timecop1983 - Lovers 

We won't be alone, no one can ever know

For once and all, criminals and lovers fall

Standing stood on the dark side,

But we'll never run it down

We won't be alone, no one can ever knowFor once and all, criminals and lovers fallStanding stood on the dark side,But we'll never run it down

27 Years Ago

"You have to marry him ." Brianna's brother thundered.

"I don't even know him , Bran . And you're asking me to marry him . " Brianna said with teary eyes . Shaking her head at his behavior , how could he just tell her to leave her life and marry someone she has never even met before.

"I'm not asking you , Brianna . You have to and you will . This is important for us ." He shouted , not understanding why his sister is not agreeing to marry a complete stranger .His whole life depends on it .

"For us or for you .?" Brianna questioned her brother.

" This is how you're gonna repay me . I took care of you. I raised you. I could have been out there living my life .But no... I came back for you . I can't believe this , You're so ungrateful , Brianna." He left the room .

Tears brimmed in Brianna's eyes . Brandon Morris has accomplished his goals .He wanted his sister to feel guilty . But there was still an ounce of humanity left in him ,so he started going back to her room to tell her that she is not selfish . Brianna is only 19 and he is asking her to marry a 30 year old man .The one she has never met. But his own selfishness took a toll on him ,and he turned his back to his sister, again .

' I've already done a lot for her .' He thought . Brandon Morris was 23 , fresh out of college . He got a job at Bell corp. When his parents died , leaving 15 year old Brianna behind . He had two options, leave her with their aunt , a shrewd woman or take Brianna with him . Brandon hated both options .After carefully calculating the pros and cons, he came to the conclusion that bringing Brianna with him would be more beneficial, because just like him, their parents had a college fund for Brianna too .The fund he now had access to , he has used his own good. But Brianna doesn't know it. So she should be grateful for her brother for taking her custody. If she refuses than she is selfish .