30. •Δ New Beginning Δ•

Rita Ora - Let You Love Me

See I wanna stay the whole night

I wanna lay with you till the sun's up

I wanna let you inside

Oh, heaven knows I've tried

" Here is your low fat cappuccino and bagel

" Here is your low fat cappuccino and bagel." I say. Since the cafe is closed for construction ,I have placed a stall outside for the my regular customers ,before they leave for work.

" And here's your caramel latte . Look at the art . Don't you wanna take a picture " Jennifer said , wayyyy too sweetly. Since the topic of d*ck shaped latte came out . It was like, her old wounds came back to life.

The girl took a picture and left smiling, after taking a sip . That is the best part . Often people think that opening a business is only about money . But seeing a customer satisfied with your food , Tops the dollars .

" Are you done , Jenny . Because I am not going to apologize." I say seriously.

" Maybe you should. Then I will stop. " She said helping me putting the stuff back in the kitchen .

" It was a D*CK , Alright ." I say like it's the end of the discussion. Because I am tired.

" Well how would you know . You've never seen one . " She said ,carrying one end of the table and I the other, putting it back inside .

" We saw that porno together . We both know what it looks like and yet you're denying it ." I'm thankful the construction workers are not here yet . They would have surely enjoyed listening to us ranting about what a dick looks like .

" Well I don't remember much about that day . We were busy vomiting ." We both shuddered at the reminder of those disturbing memories . We were curious about porno. She , due to her mother, avoided the topic like a plague. Anything and everything she did was always under scrutiny. She never even had friends , discussing the topic was out of the question . And my sex ed class was a joke now that I know the reality.