22. •Δ True Face Δ•

SVRCINA -Who Are You ?

Hello, who are you?

Who are you?

You're not such an easy target

One minute I know you then I don't

I know you then I don't

Ranveer and Jennifer came to see us

Ranveer and Jennifer came to see us . Ranveer brought his lawyer with him . We are sitting in Arianna's cafe which is closed for others . I can't believe this is happening and I am the one doing this to her , I don't think she has closed her shop, ever .Ranveer who is a brother to me in every way has taken leave from his work too. All because of Liam.

" Mr Knight , When can I get in touch with you father. " The lawyer asked.

" I can't say . They are on one of their detox trips, they have given up their phones . No contact with the outer world ." He saw me suspiciously ,so I added . " Liam organised the trip. It is again my fault , he has been planning this for a long time ." Arianna averted her eyes , blaming her self.

" One year to be exact Mr. Knight , the changes in the books have started a year ago it was subtle at start but he changed his tactics recently. Including the deal with the Chinese ,I have checked everything. I can't use it in court since the method was illegal but at least we know this for sure .And we are trying to prove that Liam was the translator. If we go down, we are taking him with us ." He said with arrogance ,before leaving.

But ,that's not what I want . To take our company's name down to the mud . But I have no other option. After 5 hours of questioning ,he left with an assurance that I won't be kept in jail or be summoned for another round of interrogation but our company has witnessed a huge loss in the share market . My phone has not stopped ringing since then .

Arianna gave me an encouraging smile . Jennifer is sitting patiently looking around the barren cafe . I did this to them.

"You should open the cafe tomorrow . I don't think media is interested anymore. Otherwise they would have been banging on closed doors ." I tell her for my own piece of mind . The dim lights ,empty chairs , I can't stomach it . I have heard the cars stop by and leave ,each of them felt like a dagger to my chest .