11. •Δ New Beginning Δ•

Kesha - Boy like you.

 What do I do with a boy, with a boy like you.

Got me lost, got me hooked now I'm so confused.

Was this a part of your plan? I don't really understand.

What to do, what to do with a boy like you

The next day, everything great in the cafe

The next day, everything great in the cafe. Happy customers met with the extra cheerful owner. Perhaps they felt It was just an act, I tried to act normal but that didn't help. So I just let it go. Jennifer noticed my cheeriness but did not say anything, only throwing side-eyed looks on my way.

At 4:30 Axel called to inform me he'll be here in an hour. So I went to my place to double-check my appearance. I thought about wearing a jeans and top but I feel like I can be myself with him. So I chose an off-white maxi gown, that dips low on my back, has a big but cute little bow on the end. The neckline on the front is deep but doesn't show any cleavage. I wear a thin gold chain on my neck and let my hair fall down. Thankfully, God gave me long lashes. Every time I apply an eyeliner I end up smudging it. I only applied a coffee-colored matte lipstick, leaving my face free of any other cosmetics and I'm all set.

Only having 3 small boxes and few cocktail dresses that didn't take much space Axel and I directly headed to the home store. On the way, he began the small talks telling me a few things about his office today. I love my work but I don't think he'll be interested in listening to how many cupcakes I baked or how much tip Jennifer and I made, so I kept quiet only nodding at times.

My thoughts were going back to the time when he met Jennifer. Just like his mother, he was also polite with her. Jennifer liked him and she winked at me today, mouthing 'hawt' when he wasn't looking. I look out the window to hide my blush. But I eventually ended up telling him about the blueberry cheesecake and he ended up blurting they looked heavenly. He tried to play it cool. On a red light, his phone pinged notifying him that 'Arianna' the cafe had followed him back.

He blushed red, trying to look out the window to hide it. I threw my head back and laughed. The laughter got lost in me when he tilted his head to look at me, his tongue peeking out to lick his lower lip, looking like a sex god. I'm screwed.

*****

Never in my life, I have thought about killing someone mercilessly, like today. From the moment we set foot in the store, the female population could not stop swooning over my... swooning over, Axel.

Yes... female population. Girls around my age, my mother's age, even the grandma's, and the way they are looking at him, I don't think they are seeing their own grandson's resemblance in him. Even the young girls who were still on their Disney stage are seeing him as a Prince Charming. 'He is my prince Charming' I wanted to yell at every single one of them like a madwoman until they tore their gaze from him. But I didn't because the realization in my head was scary enough. I had made a deal with myself to have a subtle crush on him not go all the way cavewoman.