29. •Δ Worthy Of You Δ•

Build It Better - Aron Wright

So we saved a few things that were spared

And brought it to the ground

Cause you always build it better the second time around

Arianna woke up at 8 pm. She looked like the strong woman, I know she is. Mom was right, she needed to cry and get it all out. Indeed, I was still worried because she slept through her exhaustion. But now that she looks good.The wait was worth it.

We had dinner together. She asked Dad and I about the inheritance. She thanked them for dinner. But Arianna was grateful for everything else too. But she did not say it out loud. And we all got what she meant to say.

"Can you drop me off to Jennifer's place." She asked, when we were on our way back. I had already told Ranveer.That meant Jennifer knew too.

"Of course."

*****

Arianna stayed the night with Jennifer. And I did not even sleep a wink last night. The small bed I am used to sleep in feels too big and empty. In the morning, I decided to out for a run. When I saw Arianna, sitting in a bench across the street.

"What are you doing here, Arianna." I ask, sitting beside her

"You know, when I first found out about the place. I sat here, alone, looking at the closed shutter. Wondering what lies behind It. That's when Mr. Finley spotted me.He had a key. I went in, but my heart shattered when I saw the destruction." She said leaning her head on my bicep.

"Destruction, Who did that." I ask.

"Apparently, One of the servers who had the keys, first stole the furniture and sold it. Then It became a hiding spot for the junkies. The walls were covered in gratifies, obscenities. Mr. Finely avoided coming around here. When someone complained about the noise he found out what was happening. He closed the place down. He tried to explain how this looked like, it did not work. So I decorated it my way." She sighed.

" You know I used to think you were a narcissist naming your cafe, Arianna. I was so prejudiced." I say, tugging her legs on my lap.

"I was no better. I google searched you too. I read about the fights, the link ups. You have quite a reputation, Playboy." She said playfully, tracing my stubble with her thumb.

I let out a long sigh and lean in to her touch "That is also Liam."

"What..." Her mouth gaped. I licked her lips and she hid her face in my chest.

"Well I am not a total saint. I did get in one or two fist fights, I dated... a few models too..." I say carefully, twirling her hair around my finger, "....But the ones that made news were Liam. And you know how he did that. " I say and she nodded.