17.•Δ Honeymoon Planning Δ•

Sledgehammer - Fifth Harmony

I don't admit it I play it cool

But every minute ,That I'm with you

I feel the fever and I won't lie

My body's telling , All the secrets I ain't told you yet

I am getting ready to got to Axel's parent's house for dinner

I am getting ready to got to Axel's parent's house for dinner . I was supposed to stay back in my cafe for the weekend, but the plan has changed now and I'm more than happy to meet them. Back then, my parents never invited me to their parties or gathering though I have heard that they are boring and filled with plastics. But receiving an invitation won't hurt. The only thing I was worried about was Jennifer, She is handling everything alone. When I called her to tell about my change of plans , she sounded chipper, like she didn't want me to be there anyways. I know she won't complain about my absence and leaving her with all the responsibilities . but her response came too early, I know it's wrong but it made me feel like I'm not needed.

But leaving those glum thoughts aside I started concentrating on my curling iron, last time I lost focus, I had to live with the reminder of my failure for 2 weeks on my left ear.

I'm wearing a semi backless dark blue dress ,courtesy of Mrs Schneider. But the only problem is with the zip on the back. Every time I saw a scene where the hero would zip up heroine's dress, I would go into the technicalities. That it's not impossible to do it on your own. But now I'm in such situation, this is KARMA.

After nearly dislocating my arm, I came to two conclusions.
One, I need to start doing yoga.
Two, I have to take Axel's help.