38. •Δ Separazione Δ•

Breathe - Lauv

Breathe - Lauv

I found New York laying in your arms...

We'll melt into the bedroom floor...

Never knew I'd stay for so long...

And this truth cuts...

" Do you think we should have let them drop us to Italy

" Do you think we should have let them drop us to Italy." Jennifer asked checking her boarding pass for the.... I lost count .

"Jenny ,we are going to Italy not Manhattan. They can't just drop us there." I shake my head at her stupidity and check our boarding passes .

" You know what I mean, Arianna . I'm nervous so I am just babbling ." Jenny snapped shoving her handbag to me .

"Don't be nervous, it will be alright ." I tell her ,leaning up to place our bags . I heard a sharp hiss to my right. When I turned ,I noticed all the guys checking the outline of my curves ,accentuating perfectly in this position. Anger surged in my veins. Those lowlifes didn't even pretend not ogling . With Axel, I pretend to ignore the hungry looks ,otherwise he'll end up in a fight wherever we go. But he is not here and I am on my own. I flop down beside Jenny and huff in annoyance.

"Easy for you to say, you have been in a flight before ." Jennifer is now fanning her face with the pass in exaggeration. I remember the first time when I was in a flight. I traveled in economy while they sat in the business class because flight was full. The kind lady beside me and the flight attendant helped me.

"But I have never been to abroad. I have always had someone with me and you should have taken the pills Ranveer suggested." I tell her.

" And and skip the food ..??? Not happening . I want the whole nine yards ." I groan in frustration. This is gonna be long flight.

☆★☆★☆

"Woahhh , that was easy . Why do they hype it like it's such a big deal ." Jenny said 15 minutes after the plane took off. She is saying it like its no big deal but it is. Even the ones in the economy can hear her now . Her ear is cracked to due to an imbalance in the air pressure.