🖤Dark Valentine's Gift🖤

Warning:

Very rushed writing and kinky.

But I could get more kinky if I had more time. 😏
--------------------------------------------------------------

"AHHH-" The small male moaned out loud as his boyfriend of 5 years harshly sucked on a certain spot on his neck.
"Off- AH!" He screamed out loud when his boyfriend suddenly turned him around and spanked his ass.

"It's daddy for you tonight Gun." Off growls as he smacked Gun's ass once again, this time harder than the last one. "Care to explain why you accepted Oab's gift?" His voice darkened as a smacked even harder. This will sure to leave marks.

"D-daddy..." Gun tried to catch his breath. "He w-was giving it t-to everyone!" He explained it to his angry boyfriend.

"And?" Off chuckles darkly before giving him another spank. "That doesn't mean you can accept it."

"I-I am s-sorry daddy! I won't d- AHH." The poor boy couldn't even talk as his boyfriend spanked him again.

"Too late baby boy. You made your daddy mad on Valentine's Day." Off smirked as he leaned closer to his boyfriend's ear. "Bad boys who make their daddy upset deserve to be punished." Off said in a husky voice
as he bit down Gun's earlobe. "Now be a good boy and strip for daddy as daddy gets your Valentine's day gift." He said as he got off the bed and walked over to another room.

Gun's heartbeat doubled faster with an excitement and scared feeling. Part of him did love the harsh punishment his daddy would give him, but at times Off would cross the limits and tease the boy to death. And today seemed to be one of those days where his daddy is really mad.

He quickly got off the bed and started taking his pants off, not wanting to make Off any angrier than he already is. As his pants pools over his ankle, his pink, lacey, pantie were full on display. The pantie hugs his dick tight, showing the outer liner. It puts his butt full on display as in the back, It was only a thin line that went through his butt crack. He started wearing panties last year when Off Confessed he had kink. Daddy kink, sex toy kink, and at times, dressing Gun like a woman. The smaller boy pulls his shirt over his head and sits down on the bed as he waits for his daddy to come.

Not long after, Off walks into the room with a red bag in his head. He was only in his black underwear and you could clearly see his hard, rock dick. His cock twitched a little at the sight he is witnessing only for his eyes.

Only his.

"Good job baby." Off smirked as he walked near the bed. "Now spread your legs for Daddy." He ordered.

"B-but daddy..." Gun felt a little shy to do that. This wasn't their first time doing something like this. However, no matter how many times they do it, he still feels so embarrassed.

"Now, don't disobey me or else the punishment will be harder for you."

Gun swallowed his saliva as he slowly spreads his leg wide open. You could clearly see his pink, juicy hole through the thin line of his pantie. Pre-cum was already making his pantie wet.

Off REALLY wanted to fuck his boyfriend hard, but he needs to teach him a lesson first. "Now, Go to the headboard of the bed." He demanded as his boyfriend followed.

Off got on top of the bed and opened the red bag, spilling all the objects on the bed. He smiled before picking up a leather handcuff and tying Gun's hands above his head to the headboard. "So you don't touch yourself."