👁️Chapter 32: Teary Eyes👁️

Warning: You'll love me at first and hate me at the end.

Just don't kill me and hold on to your Offgun heart.
--------------------------------------------------------------

"I can't sleep!" Gun complained for the 9th time before sitting up on his bed.

It was already 11 p.m. and sleep was nowhere near Gun. He took a warm shower and changed into a black shirt with grey sweatpants but he was feeling uncomfortable since that's not what he usually wears before going to sleep. So he got up and changed into a short black pants with an oversized white shirt that places his collarbone full on display.

"Maybe if I get some warm milk." He whispered to himself before getting off the bed. He turned on the flashlight in his phone as he walked through the dark hallway and down the stairs. He was about to turn the lights on for the kitchen but he felt a pair of arm grabbing his waist and another one covering his mouth.

Gun dropped his phone and he wanted to scream from feeling so terrified but the hand was pressing his mouth so tight. "Who are you?!" Someone said before removing their hand from Gun's waist and turning on the light. "Gun?"

Gun lets out a breadth before turning around to find Off. "You almost killed me!" Gun said as he tried to catch his breath.

"I am so sorry. I thought someone... broke... in..." Off's words trailed off when he noticed the state Gun was in.
His hair was all messy, face all red, and he looked so hot trying to catch his breath, as if they just had sex. His white shirt showing his collarbone and His short short displaying his white milky lag. Off Swallowed his saliva as he felt his lower region twitch.

"Ummm..." Gun's face was burning with embarrassment and shyness as he realized Off was staring at what he was wearing.

"Oh.. Umm.." The air was so awkward around them. "I came down to eat something... What are you doing here?" Off asked as he surely placed his right hand behind his neck.

"What was I doing here?" Gun mumbled to himself. "Oh! I came here to drink some milk."

"Do you want some ramen?" Off offered as he tried his best not to stare at Gun's leg.

"I am not hungry. I just need some milk to help me fall asleep." Gun hesitated if he should stay here since he feels a little embarrassed with what he was wearing.

"I'll get you some. Sit there." Off said as he pointed towards a chair near the counter and he walked towards the kitchen to make some Ramen and some milk.

"Thank you." Gun smiled as he sat down on the chair. Gun's smile grew bigger as he watched Off roll up his sleeve as he placed a pot on the stove to cook some Ramen. Off then opened the fridge to take out the milk carton and pour the milk into the glass before placing the glass into the microwave to heat it up.

"Can't sleep?" Off asked as he turned around to find Gun staring. He smirked  a little from seeing Gun blush.

"I-I was thinking about N'M-milk..." Gun looked at the counter.

Off frowned at that. This was actually the reason why he's up right now, thinking about N'Milk. She definitely seemed suspicious and Off was wondering if she's the one who's been stalking Gun. "Don't worry too much Gun." He said in a soft voice as he looked at the younger. "Everything will be fine once we get home tomorrow."

"Are you... Really going to merry N'Milk? Is she the one you said you were in love with?" Gun's voice seemed low... almost like a whisper.

"I'm not going to marry her. I'm not marrying anyone at this moment... but what do you mean by I'm in love...?" Off asked as he raised his eyebrow.