😏Chapter 4: I know what I am😏

¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪

"My words doesn't mean anything when I hide them in my heart."
By:S.coups's wife, Ela

¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤

"

Damn it not again..." Off growled as he looked down at his hard boner.

He had missed his Gun for so long now. Even though it had only been a week since he last saw the younger, it felt like years to him. And his dick doesn't seem to help at all. The male had rushed to the bathroom, to take care of his 'business', before it could get any bigger. As he exited the bathroom, after taking care of his 'problem', he sat down on his bed and looked at a picture that was standing still at a small table next to his bed.

It was a picture of him and Gun two years ago. They were on the set of "Puppy Honey season 1". In the beautiful picture, Gun had wrapped his small arms around Off's waist and rested his face onto Off's chest. Off smiled remembering that sweet moment. He really wanted to hug Gun right now. He would do anything to kiss those beautiful pink plump lips. He had always wondered what they tasted like of Gun kissed back. But Off knew, he could never do that. He would never be brave enough to kiss Gun like that, the man who he's deeply in love with.

Off knew about Gun's feeling towards him. It was nothing new. That guy had never even tried to hide his feeling. Every time Gun would hug Off, kiss him on the neck, kiss him on the cheek, made it more obvious that the younger had liked Off.

Off was of course filled with joy.
But what Gun doesn't know, is that Off is madly in love with him. You can't blame Gun for not noticing Off's feeling because Off never showed it.

It wasn't because Off didn't realize his own feelings, it's... because he's a coward. A coward who wants what he wants, but also runs away from it. You see, Off was afraid of what his parents may say about this. He hoped that his mom would understand, but he knew it would be impossible for him to get the permission from his dad. Yes, Off had been a gay character for "Puppy Honey SS1" and "Puppy Honey SS2", but the only reason his parents agreed was because it would help his father's business. If Off gained popularity and promoted his father's business, it would become a success... and it did! That's the reason why his parents aren't telling Off to quit his acting career at the moment. However, Off knew that one day he would have to leave his acting career and continue his father's business, which he hated so much.

Off really wants to make Gun his. The truth is, Off had loved Gun, before Gun even realized his feelings towards Off. It was very hard for Off at first. He knew that he was in love with Gun and he wanted Gun to be his, so he tried to confess... however, his cowardness would take over him. Off started worrying that someone else was going to take his Gun, but as days passed by, Off started to notice Gun's behavior towards him. Right there and then, Off knew Gun had feelings for him... so Off started to relax, knowing that his Gun would only love him and no one else.

And Off was right, from 2017 to now, 2019, Gun had never looked at any other man than Off. What surprised Off was that, Gun had finally confessed his feelings before Off came to Korea.

*Flashback to a week before Off left for Korea*

"Papiiiii!" Gun said as he jumped on Off.

Off tried hard not to hug Gun back. He always tried to control himself from touching Gun, because he knew, once he started, it would end in the bed.

"Papi... do you have to go?" Gun asked as he pulled his puppy eyes.

"Yes I have to. You know it's important." Off replied, trying to ignore those eyes.

Gun suddenly got off of Off (I know... That was so confusing 😂) and looked at Off.

"Then what about me?" Gun asked in a serious tone.

"W-what?"

"What about me and what about us? P'Off, you know my feelings towards you. I don't try to hide it and it's very obvious that I like you. But... why do you ignore it?". Guns voice got very soft and he said something that almost sounded like a whisper.
"D-do you not like me?". Tears were starting to form his eyes.

Off's feelings were all mixed up now. At one point, his heart was racing with excitement from the confession, but on the other hand, his heart started to break, knowing that he would have to reject Gun. He wanted to reject Gun right now... but somehow, those words didn't come out of his mouth.

"P'Off?" Gun questioned as he noticed Off not replying.

"Can... we talk about this some other day? I'm too tired right now and I need to pack for the business trip.".

Off wanted to avoid this conversation at this moment. He knew if he rejected Gun right now, he would not be able to concentrate on his work. Gun was disappointed by Off's response, but decided to to wait to have this conversation again.

*Back to current day*

A tear fell down Off's right cheek as he remembered the painful memory. God did he really wanted to go home right now! He laid down on the bed and turned off the light. Before he went to sleep, he whispered something...

"I miss you Gun"

❤🔫❤🔫❤🔫❤🔫❤🔫❤🔫❤🔫❤

Word:967

Editor:Mrose557

Thank you for reading!!! Please don't forget to vote.

Q: How do you feel about Off now?

My poor thing... but heSeds to stop being a coward.

S.coups's wife, Ela