🗝️Chapter 34: Plan Fail🗝️

Warning: I'm terrible at actions... so don't expect much. This is my first action scene.

Also mature content.

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□

"Shit! How did they get here?" The man with the red mask  said as he quickly stood up. 

"Attack!" He shouted as five of the gang members ran towards Mike and Off.

The first man tried to punch Off but Off quickly Dodge it as he stabbed the man in the back of his shoulder with the sharp knife. He then kicked the man's lag as he watched him lose his balance and fall to the ground.

He quickly turned around when he saw another man running at him with a metal hockey stick. He was about to hit Off but Off once again dodged it as the man with the hockey stick accidentally hits the man on the floor. The man quickly stood up as he tried to punch Off, but off held the men's punch with his hand as he twisted his hand. The man screamed in pain as he heard his bones crack.

Another man tried attacking Mike, but Mike quickly kicked him in the chest, making the man fall down on the ground. Mike quickly took the opportunity to aim for the men's thighs and he shot his gun. He's aiming was always amazing and he never missed a shot. The man screamed in pain as he grabbed his thighs with his arms.

Another man came running towards Mike with a bat but Muke quickly aimed for his arm and shot him. The man dropped whatever weapon he was holding and grabbed onto his arm as he tried to stop the blood flow. Mike was busy focusing in front of him that he didn't noticed another man running at him from the side. Off quickly noticed and grabbed the metal hockey stick and hits the man before he could harm Mike. The men held his neck as he fell down to the ground.

Everything was happening so fast. More member from the gang ran towards Mike and Off, who tried their best to beat everyone up. Mike shoot those people, making sure not to kill them but injured them terribly as Off started hitting everyone with the metal weapon and his knife.

More and more men were being taken down as the man in Red mask started panicking. This wasn't the plan. He quickly thought of something as he grabbed Gun's hair and pulled him up.

"Papi!" Gun screamed in pain as he was being dragged up.

This grabbed both Mike's and Off's attention as they looked towards Gun.
"Gun!" Off shouted as he tried to run towards Gun but he didn't notice the man who was running at him from the side. The man quickly kicked Off in the side of his stomach as Off fell to the floor. "No!" Off panicked as he tried to get up but he completely lost his strength as the man continued kicking
him.

"Off!" Mike shouted before shooting the man in the hand as he watched the men back down. However since his attention was away from the other men's, someone kicked the gun away from Mike's hand as the other man's tackled Mike to the floor. The Bodyguard to tried to get up but three men were holding him down.

Off quickly got on his feet as he tried to run for Gun, but froze when he saw the man in the red mask holding a gun against Gun's head. "NO ONE MOVES OR THIS FAGGAT GETS IT!" He shouted.

Mike stopped struggling on the floor as he stood still. Off also stopped running as he found himself frozen. 

No no no! This can't be happening! He thought as he raised his hands above his head. God please, don't do this! I love him! I can't lose him! I love him way too much! He thought as he surrendered. His eyes were getting watery from the thought of Gun getting hurt.