⛈Chapter 12: Clear Sky After Storm⛅

*Warning: Long chapter ahead.*

Also, sorry I forgot to post last night. I fell asleep early. So I'll update 2 chapters tonight.

°•○•°•○•°•○•°•○•°•○•°•○•°•○•°•○•°•○•°•○•°

The storm has flooded my heart, but you shined bright through it.

By: S.coups's wife, Ela

°•○•°•○•°•○•°•○•°•○•°•○•°•○•°•○•°•○•°•○•°

"Okay everyone, take a fifteen-minute break!" called out the director.

They have been shooting the commercial for over two hours now, and there are still few more parts to go. Gun is exhausted from all the shooting, but thanks to Mike being by his side, he feels better. No one dared to make fun of Gun today, and it's all because of Mike. The girls were basically too busy drooling over Mike, meanwhile the guys were too scared to say something when Mike was near Gun.

Gun took a seat on his chair, that was next to Mike's, and took a sip out of his water bottle, but spits it out right away.

"Yuck! Why is this water so warm?"

"Of course is going to be warm. It's been out in the sun for 2 hours now. Do you want me to get you a new one?"

"NO! Don't leave me."

"Gun, are you okay? You've been acting weird ever since we got here."

"No... it's nothing."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes..."

"Then, I'm going to go and get you a new water bottle."

"Okay..."

You must be wondering why Gun didn't tell Mike the truth, right?
For some reason, he felt embarrassed telling people this. What was he going to tell them? That people call him "short" and "beautiful"? Then compare him with a woman? It's not his fault that he is short or beautiful. Gun really doesn't mind the "beautiful" part, actually, he likes it when people call him beautiful, but people take it too far by comparing him with a girl. Gun was so lost in his thoughts, that he almost didn't notice his greatest fear coming near him.

The staffs...

The staffs has been waiting for Mike to leave Gun, so they could make some comment about Gun. They started hating Gun ever since Gun left them. In 2015, when Gun was starting to get more famous, they used to be Gun's crew. Of course they loved having Gun for their selfish need. They knew that Gun was going to get more and more famous, which means their paycheck would be higher. But the problem was, their crew was small. Gun needed bigger crew, so he's manager booked him to another one. Ever since that, the crew hated Gun. Their paycheck has been getting lower and lower, and they blamed Gun for it. That's when they decided, that they would get their revenge on Gun and make him feel low.

"Swasdi saw nxy." [ Hello girl.] Said one of the boy staff.

"Hey Gun, remember me? It's been awhile since I last saw you, you know, ever since you decided to betray us."
Said another.