💕Chapter 14: I Missed You My Babi.💕

°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°

I could be a monster at times, but I'm still the same guy who loves you.

By: S.coups's wife, Ela

°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°

Gun feels like he is about to faint. He's been waiting for this moment to come. He's been waiting for his Papi.
As soon as Gun, Mike and Kwang got back in Bangkok, Off called Gun and told him to come to the airport, alone.
Gun was confused to why he needs to come to the airport alone, and why is Off coming back to Thailand, even though he still has three more days left. But all his questions were erased, just from thinking of seeing his Papi.
After the call ended, Gun quickly went up to his apartment, and left his luggage there, before sneaking out to the airport.

So here he is, waiting outside of terminal 17. Waiting for Off to come out of terminal 17. It's been about a month since the last time he saw Off. He really wants to hug Off right now.

"Airplane xxxx-1995 has just landed in Thailand from Korea. Please clear the path in 'terminal 17' for the passengers to exit. Thank you." The lady in the speaker announced, which caused Gun to be more excited.

About five minutes later, the doors to
terminal 17 opened and bunch of people came out. Gun waited impatiently for Off to come out. He finally saw a tall man coming out. He was wearing a black mask in case of a fan noticing him, but to Gun, it was obvious that it was his Papi.

 He was wearing a black mask in case of a fan noticing him, but to Gun, it was obvious that it was his Papi

(A/N: My eyes have been blessed.)

Off was still looking around for Gun since the place was crowded, and thanks to Gun's height, it was more hard to find him. But then he saw a small figure running towards him, and a smile spreads across his face underneath the black mask. He lets go of the luggage he was holding, and spreads open his arm for Gun to jump into them, and that's exactly what Gun did. Gun bumped right into Off's chest, as he wraps his tiny arms around Off's skinny waist. Off usually doesn't respond to these hugs, but seeing Gun after so long, made him hug Gun very tight. He wraps one arm around Gun's shoulder, meanwhile, the other around Gun's small waist. They both stand there for  few seconds, enjoying each other's embrace that they both missed.

"Papi~ I missed you!" Gun whined, which earned a chuckle from Off.

"I missed you too, Gun."

They both break the hug and Off finally sees that smile on Gun's face that he's been missing for the past month. Gun looks so cute right now, that it makes is heart go boom boom. He cleared his throat before speaking again.