💫Chapter 5: We Meet Again💫

●○•●○•●○•●○•●○•●○•●○•●○•●○•●○•●○•

"By the way, I'm still wearing the smile you gave me."

●○•●○•●○•●○•●○•●○•●○•●○•●○•●○•●○•

"Gun lets go! The car is here!" Kwang
Shouted.

She's been waiting for Gun to get ready for a interview. The boy has been inside his room for the past 30 minutes picking out his outfit. He wanted to look best for the interview since his Papi is going to see it.

"Gun, I swear, if you don't open that door, I wil-"

"I am out, I am out" rushed out the boy.

Kwang grabbed the boy by his arm and dragged him outside, where a black car was waiting for them, with a man next to it. The man then turned around and smiled at Gun.

"Mike!" The younger boy said with excitement.

It has been three days since the last time they saw each other. Gun didn't have any fan meetings or any place to go for work, so he didn't need his bodyguard. On the other hand, Mike was really missing Gun. The male had always enjoyed his day off, but he wished he had work just so he could see Gun.

"I am here to take you to #### building." Replied Mike as he walked over to Gun.

Gun then looked at Kwang.
"I thought you were supposed to take me there."

"Sorry Gun, I have to go meet up with Tay and New and discuss about their upcoming series 'Dark blue kiss'. But don't worry, Mike will take care of you the whole day." apologized and explained Kwang.

Gun didn't mind spending the day with Mike. He was surprised himself. Gun hated bodyguards, but somehow he didn't hate the fact that Mike was his bodyguard. The last time when Mike was bodyguarding Gun, he gave Gun his personal space when he needed. The younger boy skipped to the car and Mike followed him.

Inside the car, Mike focused on the road, meanwhile Gun was listening to the radio. Gun started humming and shaking along with the music. Mike had always concentrated on the road and never got distracted, but now he would look at Gun as Gun was dancing. Mike found it so adorable.

The two men soon arrived at ×××× building and headed towards the room where Gun was going to get interviewed. Mike was told to wait outside the room, but he refused to leave Gun alone, since no one was with him. Gun didn't mind at all. Honestly, Gun was a bit scared. He had always had someone from GMMTV come along him, but today, he was all alone and he was thankful that Mike accompanied him.

The interviewer asked Gun some question about work and his upcoming music video with Off, and Gun answered them all. At the middle of the interview, Gun's head kept on going up and down as he tried hard not to fall asleep. Mike couldn't help but chuckle at Gun. Gun heard Mike laughing and he glanced at Mike, giving the 'I will kill you later' look which caused Mike to end up bursting into laughter.

After the interview was over, Gun wanted to go out and eat, but Mike told the Gun that it would be really  dangerous to eat out at this time, specially if you're celebrity. Gun wasn't going to take a "No" for a answer. Every time he wanted to go out to eat, a staff member would always join him, making sure that he was safe. Gun wanted to be free and even though Mike was his bodyguard, Gun didn't feel like that. He felt free whenever he was around the Mike. After doing some more pouting and acting cute, Mike finally gave up and took Gun to a really nice restaurants, where not many people were.

At the restaurant, Mike was shocked to see Gun order so many food! He  was so confused to where all these food went inside that little boy's belly. Gun didn't and take a second and shoved everything in his mouth, obviously enjoying it. Just watching Gun Eat like that made Mike want to buy him more food. Mike still hasn't digged into his food, as he was too busy watching Gun.

"Ar-mm goi-mm to-mm ea-mm that-mm?" Gun tried to talk, but his mouth was too full.

"What? Munch on your food first Gun."

"I said, are you going to eat that?" Asked Gun as he pointed to a fried chicken on Mike's plate.

Mike looked down at his plate and he smiled as he shook his head. How much can this kid eat? He gently picked up the fried chicken with his Fork and placed it onto to Gun's plate. Gun quickly pulled out the biggest  smile he could, which made Mike's heart skip a beat. As Gun started shoving the chicken into his mouth, he had crumbs all over his lips. Mike took his thumb and wiped the side of Gun's lips. Gun started blushing at Mike's action as his whole face turned red. Mike quietly Chuckled at that and continued eating his food.

After they were done eating, Gun bagged to Mike to go shopping. It was very dangerous for them to walk around freely at this time so Mike started dragging Gun to the car. Gun wasn't going to give up this easily. He quickly wrapped his arm around my Mike's right arm and started acting like a baby.

"Please Mike~ Na na na~? I really want to go shopping~ You're the best bodyguard in this world! Pleaseee~~"

With Mike's strength, he could have picked up Gun and placed the little boy into the car. But somehow, he's whole body felt weak, seeing Gun act this cute. He lets Gun drag him inside the mall as their hands were still linked together. To their surprise, the mall was Still full, even this late. It would be so easy for Gun to get lost in the crowd, so Mike suggested they go back and come another time. Gun quickly thought of a solution and told Mike that he was going to hold onto his arm so he wouldn't get lost. Mike couldn't argue anymore... I mean, how could he? He felt his heart light up, just by thinking about holding Gun's hand...

As they shopped around the place, Gun went from store to store within a second. Mike was already tired running around with Gun, but seeing Gun so happy was worth it. As their hands were still linked together, they didn't see... some girls taking picture of them.

When they finally finished shopping, Gun was exhausted so Mike dropped  Gun to his house. As Mike was driving back home, he was smiling like a crazy bastard.

He's excited for the next meet.

●○•●○•●○•●○•●○•●○•●○•●○•●○•●○•●○•●

Word:1,165

I'm not sure what I'm doing to be honest. Anyway, thank you for reading and please don't forget to vote. 😍

Q: Do you think pineapple on Pizza is a crime?

I will die if I see someone eating pineapple with pizza.

S.coups's Wife, Ela