💢Chapter 2: Mr. Bodyguard💢

●•○●○•○●○•○●••○○●○•°•○○●•°○○•°●○••○•

"The feeling of being protected takes a long road"
By: S.coups's wife, Ela

○○●○••○°•○●•○○•°○●•°○●•°○●•°●○••°○●○

Gun was now in his dressing room, changing into his outfit for round two of the fan meet. He decided to wear something comfortable since he would have to run a lot today. After all, there were hundreds of Babiis outside. Gun wore a simple pair of blue jeans with a red long sleeve shirt.

While Gun was changing, Mike was waiting outside the door, blocking people from entering. He's been waiting outside the door for quite a while and started to get concerned about what the younger was doing. He knocked few times at the door, but no answer. He suddenly heard a small scream, as if someone was in pain. He quickly opened the door to find Gun on the floor, as blood started to drip from his right arm. He quickly rushed over to Gun, and placed the younger guy on a chair.

"Sir, What happened?" Questioned Mike.

"It's nothing. I am fine!" Answered Gun as he tried to pull his arm away from Mike's grip. However Mike tightened the grip.

"You're not okay sir. You're bleeding. Why didn't you tell anyone?"

The shorter just stared at the floor. He doesn't want people to worry about him. To him, it felt as if he's bothering them. Especially from a stranger that he doesn't even know, but has to spend the next month with.
Mike looked at Gun for a while, trying to read Gun's expression.

"I know you don't like me sir, but it's still my job to take care of you." Mike explained Softly.

Gun felt a stab of guilt in his gut. It's not that he doesn't like Mike, it's just that he doesn't like bodyguards.

"I'm sorry. It's not like that. It's just... I'm not comfortable with strangers and I don't want to bother you." Replied Gun, still looking at the floor.

Mike gave Gun a small smile before he walked toward the back of the room, trying to find a first aid kit. After searching for a while, he found a box with bandage and alcohol. He grabbed the box and walked toward Gun before kneeling down on the floor with his left knee. He gently grabbed Gun's right arm and examined the cuts. Thank God it wasn't too deep, but it would still take some time to heal. He took out some Cottons and dipped them into the alcohol. He tried to dab the wet cotton onto Gun's arm, however the younger pulled back a little.

Gun doesn't like the stinging feeling of alcohol hitting his bruised skin. He was afraid it was going to hurt a lot. Mike looked at Gun and chuckled a little. Gun was frustrated at that.

"What are you laughing at!". Gun said, as he pouted his lips.

"Nothing sir... Don't worry, it will only hurt for a second."

"I'm not worrying!" Gun lied.

Mike pulled Gun's arm closer to him once again as he started treating the cuts. He looked at how Gun closed his eyes shut, trying not to whimper from the pain. Mike found it really cute and didn't even realize he was smiling. After wrapping a bandage around the cuts, Mike finally asked Gun how he got the cuts.

"I think it was because all the Babiis were pulling me when i tried to enter the building."

"Don't worry any more about this sir, I will take care of you from now."

"I don't need anyones help!" said Gun as he crossed his hands over his chest but then realized one of his arm was injured.

Mike was trying really hard not to laugh from seeing how stubborn and cute Gun was. Suddenly Gun's face got serious and Mike wondered how this kids facial expression could change so fast?

"Ummm... Mr. Bodyguard, can you please not tell anyone about this injury? I don't want them to worry."

"But sir."

"No buts! You have to listen to me or I'll fire you! Also stop calling me 'sir'! You're making me feel like a 50 year old man. I have a name and it's Gun!"

Mike couldn't help but end up laughing. He tried his best not to laugh, but seeing Gun's behavior, he completely lost it.

"YOU! You're fired"

"Hahaha... I am sorry sir-, no N'Gun, but you can't fire me without giving a reasonable reason."

Gun was about to scream at Mike even more, but both the boys were interrupted by Kwang telling them it was time for the second round. Gun followed Kwang to the stage, meanwhile Mike followed Gun.

Gun was feeling much better by now so he started dancing and singing all over the place. He was still very careful trying not to harm his right arm. When the Babiis were teasing Gun about something, his whole face turned red and Mike found that really adorable. Mike had never met someone who's just so energetic like Gun. Seeing how Gun ran around the whole place, Mike knew it was going to be hard controlling this kid.

The day ended with Gun saying goodbye to his Babiis and walking off stage. Of course Gun being Gun, he didn't realize where he was looking and almost fell off the stage. But luckily Mike was there to catch him. Gun was now in his tippy-toes as his hands were wrapped around Mike's neck. Mike also placed both his arms around the younger's waist so he wouldn't fall. After couple of seconds, both the males looked into each other's eyes and realized the position they were in. Before they could pull each other off, the Babiis had already taken some pictures and started teasing Gun. Gun quickly got off Mike and thanked him for catching him before awkwardly walking away backstage. Mike felt his cheeks burning up and soon followed Gun to Backstage.

After celebrating the successful day, it was time for Gun to head home. Mike insisted to drive Gun home, however the younger refused and told Mike that Kwang would keep him company. Mike felt a little bit disappointed but didn't realize why. However, his disappointment came to an end when he heard the younger say something.

"See you soon Mr.Bodyguard!"

And after that, the younger danced out the exit, leaving Mike smiling from ear to ear. Mike was now excited for the next meeting.

♡♤♡♤♡♤♡♤♡♤♡♤♡♤♡♤♡♤♡

Word:1,105

Edited by:Mrose557

Thank you so much for reading! Don't forget to vote because it really helps me with my mood.

Q: What do you think of Mike so far?

I already love him.

[Editor Mrose557: Lmao. Can't wait until Off sees those pictures the babbis took]

-S.coups's wife, Ela