Chapter 25:I Love You(End)

Katya's POV

*Three Months Later*

"This is pretty good." Trixie smiled as she put a piece of cake in my mouth.

"Well, we did pick it you dork." After Trixie and I left work today, we stopped at the French bakery across the street. Trixie was staying with me tonight, which made me happy.

"Oh hush." I laid my head in Trixie's lap, relaxing at the thought of her being here and no where else. "So, did Stevie finally leave?"

"Yeah, he went back home to stay with his mom."

"Mama's boy. Are you sure you don't want to move in with me?"

"Maybe later down the road." Trixie smiled as she leaned down and kissed me.

"Trix, do you love me?"

"Yes."

"Say it."

"I love you Katya."

"I could listen to you say that till the day I die."

"Well, good thing I won't get tired of saying it."

"Hey, did you ever find out where your mom went?"

"I have no idea. She just disappeared."

"Has she texted you?"

"I don't know. It's been three months, I doubt it."

"Hmm."

"I wanna go change."

"That means I have to move though."

"So?"

"Ugh." I moved my head to let Trixie up. Trixie stood up and walked up the stairs to my bedroom. I grabbed the half eaten cake and walked in the kitchen to put it away. Trixie and I had settled into a routine. We would get sweets on rough days, go to one of our houses, binge watch bad movies, then sleep. Ever since the grand re-opening, the restaurant had doing so well. I was head chief now, old man Mattel was doing better, and Trixie wasn't weighed down with Stevie anymore. Life was pretty good. Just as I was putting the cake in the fridge, my doorbell rang. "Coming!" I walked out of the kitchen and opened the front door. "Uh hi Ms. Mattel."

"Hello, is Trixie here?"

"Um yeah, she's upstairs."

"Would you get her for me, please?"

"Sure.." I turned around and walked up the stairs to my room. "Trixie, baby?"

"Hey, my mom still hasn't or called me."

"Uh yeah, she's here."

"Wait, what?" Trixie dropped her shirt as she stared at me.

"She's downstairs."

"Um, why?"

"Ha, I don't know I didn't ask. But she wanted me to get you. So get your butt down there." Trixie rolled her eyes and walked out of the room. "Trixie!"

"Yeah?" Trixie peeked her head back in the room, looking confused. I held up her shirt with a smile. Trixie snatched the shirt from me and quickly put it on. I followed Trixie down the stairs and listened to the conversion.

"Hey mom."

"Beatrice..hello."

"Why are you here?" Trixie crossed her arms and got straight to the point.

"Can't I check on my daughter?"

"Mom, no. Now, what is it? How'd you even find Katya's house?"

"I asked someone. But I wanted to talk to you. I just wanted to say.." Ms. Mattel took a deep breathe and held Trixie's hands. "I'm...happy for you."

"What?"

"You grew up. I am sorry that I tried to force what I wanted onto you. I just wanted you to be happy, that is all. I went about it the wrong way, I see that now. I'm sorry that it took me so long to say this to you. And I am sorry that I just vanished."

"Thanks mom." Trixie's mom looked at me with a soft smile.

"It's Katya, right?"

"Yes ma'am."

"Thank you Katya. This will be different but her happiness is what is important in life."

"I fully agree." Trixie's mother pulled me into a warm hug. It was unexpected but I hugged her back.

"I'm going to get going. I have a long drive ahead of me."

"Mom, why can't you just catch a plane home?"

"Who said I was going home?"

"What?"

"My baby girl is happy. I'm divorced. I have money. I'm gonna go have fun. Maybe I can find someone to love just like you did." Trixie chuckled and hugged her mom.

"I'll walk you outside mom." Trixie smiled as she walked outside with her mother. It felt good to see Trixie and her mother take the first steps to mending things. I walked up the stairs into my bedroom. I needed a shower. After undressing and grabbing my towel, I stepped into the shower. The hot water felt amazing on my body. "Katya? Babe, where are you?"

"In the shower babe." I washed the shampoo out of my hair and smiled softly when I heard the bathroom door open. I opened the shower door slightly and peeked out at Trixie. She was sitting on the bathroom floor, smiling at me. "Hello."

"Hey there hot stuff."

"Ew, you sound like someone's dad."

"You could call me daddy." I rolled my eyes and finished with my hair.

"How'd it go?"

"She wants to come visit some time next month."

"That sounds like it could be nice."

"She wants to get to know you."

"Oh great."

"That's what I said." I heard Trixie stand up and after a little bit, I felt her body against mine. Trixie wrapped her arms around me.

"Baby, what are you doing?"

"I wanted to hold you."

"You couldn't wait until after my shower."

"Nope."

"Well hand me my towel then."

"That's a lot of work."

"Trixie, you are getting all wet."

"Not the first time I've gotten wet because of you." Trixie was crazy at times, she was a bitch at times, and she let stress get to her, but at least she was mine now.

"I love you."

"I love you too." I turned around and kissed Trixie. Our relationship was still new, so we kissed all the time. But I doubt that would change, no matter how long we would last. I loved kissing Trixie, I loved holding her, I loved everything about her. And that would never change.

This is the end loves. Thank you so much for reading this story, it was a joy to write. But it was an even bigger joy sharing it with you all and reading your comments.❤