Chapter 24:Wedding Day

Trixie's POV
*Wedding day 6:45am*

"I don't want you to go."

"I don't want to go." Katya and I were laying in bed fully naked. So much for doing nothing.

"This is crazy."

"What is?"

"You're getting married."

"I know, it's I don't know.."

"Gross." Katya laced her fingers with mine as the sunlight broke through the window.

"Very much so."

"Are we still going to friends?"

"Of course, if we can handle that. Are you coming to wedding?"

"Sure as hell am. I want to see you in that dress and plus it's a big day."

"Katya, don't do that."

"Do what?"

"Act like you're happy for me and shit. You were literally inside of me not even three hours ago."

"Wedding present."

"Whatever."

"I mean what else can I say Trixie. You know I don't what you to get married but there's nothing I can do."

"I guess." My phone began to buzz on the nightstand, stopping the conversation. "Can you hand me that?"

"Sure." Katya gave me my phone and stood up, grabbing her robe.

"You want breakfast?"

"Just a cup of tea would be good."

"Okay baby." Katya kissed the top of my head and left the room. I opened my phone and saw 30 missed calls and over 40 text messages. It was all a mixture from my mom, Stevie, and Stevie's mother. My mom's flight had landed at 4am and she was at my house waiting for me. I had already decided I was going to go straight to the church instead of stopping at home. The wedding was at 4pm so I had to be at the church by 11am at the latest. Great. I got out Katya's bed and grabbed one of her huge band shirts. After slipping on the shirt, I walked downstairs to the kitchen. Katya was putting on a pot of coffee and looking at her phone. I jumped on the counter and started to play with my hair. "What's wrong angel?"

"My mom is at my house."

"You okay?"

"I really, really don't want this." Katya stood in between my legs and hugged me.

"I know babe." Before I could stop myself, I started to cry. The tears burned my eyes. I cried for so many reasons. The fact that I was marrying someone I didn't love, the fact that I was letting myself down but mostly because I was hurting Katya. Even if she didn't say it, I knew she was hurting. "Hey, you should let me give you away at your wedding."

"That would be awful, no." Katya wiped away one of my tears and smiled.

"Awe, why not?"

"Because you are Katya and I know you would most likely crack bad jokes."

"That is what I'm all about."

"I know."

"Want to go back to bed?"

"Yes please."

"Okay, I'll come back for the tea and coffee." Katya helped me off of the counter and walked us up the stairs.

*Wedding day 12pm*

I arrived late at the church late, but I didn't care. Katya and I stayed in her bed just talking and enjoying each other. It was hard to leave her bed. I was sitting in the chair getting my hair done when I heard a knock on the door. "Come in."