Chapter 14:Let's Hold Hands

Trixie's POV

Katya wasted no time at all. As soon as I closed the door, my back was against the wall. Katya's hand went all over my body, but it wasn't rushed. She explored my body but yet she knew what she was doing. Katya was busy kissing my neck. I had a feeling she was the type to leave reminders but I didn't care. Katya unbuttoned my sweater and brought her lips to my chest. She grabbed my hips as she bit me. "Come here." Katya sat on my desk and motioned for me. I bit my lip as I straddled Katya. She grabbed my ass and made me grind as she kissed my neck. "Let's upgrade that one woman show, shall we?" Katya put her hand under my skirt and rubbed me through my lace panties. I couldn't help but moan her name. She was making me feel things I had never felt before and I had a feeling she was just getting started. Katya moved her hands and put me on the desk. She dropped to her knees, pulled my skirt up and underwear to the side. My legs closed as soon as her tongue came in contact with me. Katya pushed my legs open and held them open. I laid back and put my hand in Katya's hair, enjoying very movement. My enjoyment was cut by my phone ringing, it was the ringtone I set for Stevie. I tapped Katya's head and reached for my phone. After taking a deep breathe and clearing my throat, I answered the phone.

"Hello?"

"Hey Beatrice, are you coming?"

"Coming?" Katya raised an eyebrow and smiled. I was afraid of her smiling but didn't know why until she attached her lips to my thigh. I covered my month to hold in a moan.

"Yes, did you forget about the cake tasting?"

"No, I didn't forget about the cake tasting." Katya rolled her eyes as she pushed a finger inside of me. I bit my lip as my body shivered. Katya smiled as she pumped her fingers in and out of me. I grabbed her hand to try and stop her, but she curled her fingers instead. "Listen Stevie, I am in a meeting I will be there today, okay?"

"Uh, okay. It is at one. Are you okay?"

"Mmhmm, I'm fine. I will be there at one. Bye." I hung up the phone and looked down at Katya. "You are an asshole."

"How?" Katya curled her fingers more as she looked at me.

"That's how." Katya smiled and slowly pulled her fingers out."I have to get going. Katya stood up and sat on the desk. I stood up and looked around for my shirt. Katya pulls me into her lap and wrapped her arms around me. I fixed my shirt as I sat in Katya's lap. Katya had her hand on my thigh, squeezing softly. "Katya, come on now. Stop it."

"Aw, why?"

"Because you heard that phone call. I have to go cake tasting." Katya was in the middle of um, helping me with my skirt when Stevie called. I knew it was a mistake to answer the phone as soon as Katya bit my bare thigh, and she just would not let up. I wasn't mad at the attention, I actually enjoyed it. A lot. "I really don't want to go."

"Then don't"

"I have to."

"I'll come with you."

"What?"

"I'll come with you so you won't be so bored."

"Really?"

"Hell yeah. The side chick helping with the wedding is the best idea ever."

"Uh about that.."

"Don't worry about it. I understand, heat of the moment type of thing."

"Yeah, but I don't think that is what it was Katya."

"Listen Trixie, we can talk about that later. You have to be there at 1pm remember?"

"Ugh, yeah."

"Hey, I'm coming with you so it's okay."

"Yeah." Katya wrapped her arm around me as we walked outside. I didn't really know what I wanted but I knew it wasn't Stevie. And there was something about Katya. Truth be told, I thought about Katya all night. Maybe that was the reason I threw all caution to the wind. "Katya?"

"Yes?"

"Can we hold hands?"

"Oh sure." Katya took my hand as we walked to my car.

"Katya, could we talk about what happen in there?"

"You want to now or maybe later?"

"I dunno."

"I think later would be best babe." I started to blush when Katya called me babe but that didn't make any sense. She was literally on her knees a few minutes ago, grabbing me, biting me, and anything else she wanted to do. "You okay Trixie?"

"Y-yeah." Katya kissed my cheek as we got in the car. She was gentle and sweet which was different from what I had seen the first day I met her.

The drive to the cake tasting shit was a peaceful one. I sang the words to Dolly's Two Doors Down. I stopped in front of the white and green building. I turned off the car and looked at Katya. "Why are you staring at me Katya?"

"You sounded amazing." I rolled my eyes and got out of the car.

"Ugh, come on." Katya and walked into the building. Stevie was sitting at a table, chatting up some younger girl who looked like she worked here. When he saw me, he told her to leave as he fixed his tie. Katya tapped my arm and chuckled.

"That slug is your soon to be husband?"

"Sadly, yes."

"Have you tried pouring salt on him?" Katya and I burst into laughter as we reached the table.

"What's so funny?"

"Oh, nothing Stevie." Stevie rolled his eyes and looked over Katya.

"Who is she?"

"This is Katya, she works at the restaurant and well we are friends."

"Nice to meet you Stevie boy."

"Um, yeah. Trixie, may I have a word with you? In private?"

"Oh, sure." Stevie stood up and took my hand, he walked me a little bit away from Katya before he spoke.

"Why the fuck is she here?"

"Oh well you always have your mommy's opinion so I thought I'd have a friend's opinion."

"This is a couple thing Beatrice."

"Yeah, so is everything in this relationship but your mom doesn't see it that way so either do I anymore. It will be fun...Stevie boy." I smiled as I patted Stevie on the cheek, making sure the last pat was more of a slap. I walked back to Katya and smiled at her.

"Good job."

"Thank you."