Chapter 47: End Of the Journey

As the ghost ship made it's way to the island she noticed the large ocean split off into a small river that flowed upstream towards large luscious green hills after making her way as far up as the water would take them, the small ghost child appeared in-front of her captain.

Lilith: Sorry Captain, I couldn't take us up any higher the river's path stops at the very foot of the hills, it looks like everyone will need to walk the rest of the way.

Y/n observed his surrounding first looking in the direction they came from as the ship said the river brought them several feet upwards into a makeshift river that fed somewhere deeper into the island above. Next glancing upwards off in the distance he could see signs of a village up one of the hills and even further than that several large rocky mountains.

Y/n: No need to apologize Lilith, not every island has a place where we can easily dock this just happens to be on of them. Besides we don't won't to arrive too close before finding out who lives on the island.

Y/n continued looking around the islands from his spot on the ship the bright morning sun provided the necessary light to make out a large tower behind one of the mountains the captain of the ship coming to the conclusion that there was possibly another village or town on the other side and maybe that side was easier for visitors to dock on.

Y/n: Well whatever no big deal like I said we'll make do, think you'll be fine on your own for a few hours Lilith?

Lilith nodded her head she preferred someone staying behind but with supplies running low she also knew her Captain needed as many hands as possible to help him carry back whatever they needed.

Lilith: I'll be fine Captain, it's not like i'll be completely alone. My miniature Captain will provide me company.

Y/n lifted his eyebrows confused at her words until a small stuff "fox" floated in-front of his face. The small "child" giggled whenever she wasn't practicing trying to posses the doll she talked and played with it as if a miniature version of her Captain.

Lilith: Isn't that right Captain?

The small doll began quickly flying around the Captain's head before changing course into the arms of the small "child".

Y/n: I see you're getting better at controlling it, if you keep up the good work you'll be able to join us in no time. But with that being said i'm not sure how I should feel about you comparing me to that stuffed fox.

Lilith: It's not a fox it's M-i-n-i C-a-p-t-a-i-n, and mini Captain provides the same warmth as Captain maybe because you made it? Whatever the reason the both of us are happy to have it. Even if my adult self refuses to let others see her playing and talking with it.

Y/n: Well I guess as long as the two of you are happy it's fine with me. I'll make sure if we end up being stuck here one of us comes back to stay with you.

Y/n brushed his fingers through Lilith's hair petting her like a tiny animal while straighten out the strands of hair that was sticking up.

Ducker: Captain!, Hawk and I finished tying up the rope to a safe spot. We shouldn't have any problems like Lilith accidentally sailing back down the river and into the ocean alone Hahahaha

Lilith: One of these days i'm going to tie those two up by the neck and throw them off the lookout.

Lilith mumbled with annoyance under her breath at Ducker's comment feeling offended that she was being compared to a common pirate ship. Y/n smiled able to hear the quiet voice coming from Lilith, giving the small female child one last pat on the head before jumping off the ship and onto land joining the others.