Chapter 23: Family

(1 hour later) (G-4 Base Marine Loading Docks)

   Thunder crackled through the air lightening raining down from the clouds striking the Marines on the snow covered ground who were unsuccessfully trying to charge the group spread out between the wreckage of a ships and Marine ships still intact.

Kuan: HaaHaaHaa this was to simple!

The female mink jumped from ship to ship each time striking the mast of the ships hard enough to destroy them the heavy wind providing the necessary force to help topple the mast over and crush the Marines on the ship. The female redhead on one of the ships jumped out of the way when the mast of the ship came crashing down towards her and a group of marines, backhanding a Marine with her shield she sent them flying over the ship.

Boudica: Be Careful Kuan! Why do we always have to tell you to watch your surrounding? You almost crushed me with those Marines. 

Kuan: HaaHaaHaa you worry to much Red Head if you got crushed Sachi could've healed you right?

Boudica sent an x shaped air strike towards the marines near Kuan, the strike flew through the air crashing into the deck of the Marine ship sending chunks of sharp wood flying, Kuan smacked the wood away with her Bamboo stick.

Boudica: Sorry Kuan but i'm sure if it went through your skull Sachi could've have healed it right?

Boudica mocked her, making the mink's fur stand from the anger she felt towards her, Kuan jumped towards the redhead covering her claws with haki striking at the face of Boudica, who blocked it with the shield.

Kuan: HaaHaaHaa oops i thought you were a Marine sorry Boudica!

Boudica eyebrow twitched grabbing the closest Marine by the throat she hit them hard in the gut with her sword knocking them out, picking up their body she used it as a bat swinging it at Kuan who kicked the Marine out of her hand when it got close to hitting her.

Boudica: Sorry Kuan I almost hit you as well

Kuan: It's okay Boudica I know all that blood that supposed to go to your head goes straight to those over sized utters

Boudica: look whose talking you drunk brainless minx oops i mean mink 

Kuan: .............................

Boudica: ..............................

The two females clashed with each other sending strikes at the other Kuan jabbing at Boudica face with her claws and Boudica striking towards Kuan's stomach, every so often a Marine would try to interfere in their "fight" getting blow away by a sword strike or claw attack. From one of the other ships Ducker stood back to back with Ebisu using his small sword coated in paralyzing liquid to attack any Marines that made it to their ship.

Ducker: Are those two going to be okay?

Ebisu glanced over at the other ship the two females were on watching them destroy the ship as they attacked each other taking out Marines at the same time.

Ebisu: ........................Let's just pretend for now they are not here it's better that way those two get annoying when it comes to working together. Oh I just got a great idea I shall be right back, oh and you might want to hold on to something Ducker.

Ducker: ..............If you say so

Ducker ran to the nearest rope slashing at the Marine who tried to get in his way the paralyzing poison quickly working its way through their system and knocking them out, grabbing the rope Ducker held it tightly. Ebisu dove into the icy cold water, swimming under the water he stopped a few feet away from the ship he was on, gripping the water and with a fast swift upward motion he created a small wave that overtook the surface of the ship the Marines on the ship caught off guard by the wave swept away into the ocean, waiting for them Ebisu fingers covered in water he threw the liquid with force shooting them out like bullets hitting the Marines, the water going through their shoulder and legs. Ebisu gripping the water creating another wave sending the Marines in the water back onto land and slamming into the snow covered island away from the ships. He jumped back onto the surface of the ship looking around for Ducker who was gripping the rope shivering from the ice cold water hitting him from Ebisu's previous attack.