Chapter 29: Leaders of the Next Generation

(1 week Later) (Misty Island In the New World)

   Above the look out of the Tartarus Hawk spotted an island with mist surrounding it the destination their ship currently heading towards was now getting closer they would arrive there in just under ten minutes, as he was about to call out to his crew in the ship he spotted something the mist making it slightly hard to see what it actually was but he was able to see the large outline was shaped like a whale and it was also approaching the island and would arrive a few minutes before them.

Hawk: F/n! We've arrived at the island but I think that another crew has beat us to the punch!

The door to F/n's Cabin slammed opening wearing his usual attire with the mask he looked up to Hawk.

F/n: What do you mean you think someone beat us to the punch? Can you tell which crew it is?

Hawk pointed at the whale like outline approaching the island, F/n turned his attention towards the direction he was pointing his eyes widening once he saw it the distinct shape of another ship.

F/n: .................................................Hey! Everyone drop whatever you are doing and get up here right now!

After waiting for a few minutes everyone was on the deck of the ship standing in front of F/n curious why he called them with such urgency, Hawk jumped down from the look out next to Ducker grinning at his friend.

Ebisu: What seems to be the problem F/n, we were about to eat Lunch until you yelled down towards us.

F/n nodded his head in the direction towards the shadow with a slight grin forming underneath his mask.

F/n: We have company but not just anyone that ship's shape anyone whose kept up with the Pirate world should know it by now the ship of the strongest man in the world.

Ebisu squinted his eyes trying to get a better look as they were getting closer he saw multiple shadows standing towards the front the largest was a gigantic looking man.

Ebisu: ..............................that's him correct?

F/n nodded his head staring at the gigantic man's outline on the ship looking at the other shadows trying to get a better idea of who they belonged to from Whitebeard's crew.

F/n: Yeah! That's large man there's no mistaking who that is it's WhiteBeard...rival to the former Pirate King himself the man said to be the closest to One Piece Fufuhahahaha we went looking for a big fish and stumbled upon a sea king!

As the ship got closer F/n was able to get a better look at the people standing on the ship .

F/n: Whitebeard's not alone either he's got some big name from his crew with him. Let's see from just the one I can spot and recognize on that ship.....the 12th division commander of the Whitebeard Pirates Haruta, 5th divisions commander "Flower sword" Vista, 3rd division's "Diamond" Jozu, even the commander of the 1st division is there Marco the Phoenix. Fufuhahaha I didn't think we would run into an Emperor and their crew so soon after entering the New World. This sea is truly one that is unpredictable! Fufuhahaha!

F/n leaned slightly over the edge of the ship sparks of (F/c) neon electricity forming around the tips of his fingers.

F/n: ...........................

Boudica tapped him on the shoulder slightly concerned.

Boudica: We should probably turn back we can't take on that crew at the moment just Whitebeard alone would destroy us and with his commanders there as well it's a losing battle for us.