Chapter 26: Fury of the Leviathan

(30 Minute time-skip) (Tartarus) (Kuan's/Lilith's location)

   The sound of hammering could be heard in the area on the deck of the Tartarus, Kuan was currently patching up the wood that needed to be replaced around the ship and made her way up to the deck. Nails in her mouth she placed a piece of black wood over one of the areas Boudica stabbed earlier, taking a nail out of her mouth she put it to the wood and started slamming the head of the hammer down on the head of the nail sinking it deep into the black replacement wood, taking another nail out of her mouth she continued repeating the process. Hearing a noise coming from above towards the sails near the look out of the ship, Kuan wiped sweat off her forehead looking up to see three males with rope tied around their necks struggling to breath, she let out a heavy sigh taking a sip from her sake before looking back towards the men who seemed to be turning purple.

Kuan: ...............

Lilith: Giggles

Lilith appeared in her child form standing next to Kuan who was currently kneeling on the floor the two looked into each other eyes.

Lilith: Giggles they tried to attack me it couldn't be help.

Kuan: ...........i didn't really say anything Lilith but I think Sachi and the others might want you to let them go free, not kill them....but it's your choice either way not like i'm going to tell if you decide to get rid of them HaaHaaHaa.

Lilith: Fine i'll let them go

The rope around the three males began to unravel sending them plummeting to the deck of the ship smacking the deck hard, sending a few small pieces of wood flying into the air. Kuan eyebrows twitched she gently hit the head of the small ghost child. Lilith rubbed her head with small tears forming in her eyes.

Kuan: Please be careful Lilith I'll need to repair that area now which means that's less time I get to enjoy drinking before they come back.

Lilith: giggles It's fine don't worry Kuan by the way.

Lilith put the tip of her finger to her chin thinking slightly tilting her head to the side looking towards Kuan's sake bottle.

Lilith: If I remember correctly isn't tonight usually when you, Ebisu, and my captain drink together, should you be drinking without them?

Kuan wagged her finger smugly at the young ghost child with a toothy grin.

Kuan: HaaHaaHaa i'm just warming up I need to give those two some type of advantage or else they might over drink trying to keep up with me and die.

Lilith: giggles is that so? I believe my captain would be able to drink the same amount as you no problem, after all he is amazing.

Kuan: Poor Lilith to think you would believe so little in the one who spends her free time repairing you and making sure you run properly.

Lilith: giggles and i'm truly thankfully Kuan but when it comes to choosing favorites I will always pick my captain first followed by you.

Kuan: HaaHaaHaa well at least i'm number two.

The males who the two thought were passed out, groaned loudly in pain and started moving around slowly getting up facing the direction they heard voices coming from to see the sight of a small child with black hair and a female panda mink staring at them.

Lilith: oh! Isn't that amazing now I don't need to lie to F/n when he gets back since they are still alive. Lucky!

Lilith gave the victory sign with her fingers making Kuan quickly pull her into an embrace, rubbing her cheeks against the face  of Lilith.