Chapter 33: Demons

(The Tartarus) (F/n's Room) (Crew's Location)

  The three youngest members of the crew fell over in their spot hearing the news about their Captain not only was he not single he was getting married in a few weeks to one of the daughters of Big Mom. Hawk laughed with a hint of skepticism looking at F/n with his eyebrows raised.

Hawk: You're getting Married?

F/n: Yeah

Hawk: Married?

F/n: Yeah

Hawk: To a member of the Big Mom Pirates?

F/n: Yeah

Hawk: You?

F/n: Yeah

Hawk thought for a moment trying to find a way to rearrange the question to catch him off his guard and force him to tell the truth.

Hawk: And you're being forced to marry her

F/n: No.....hmm well Yeah but No look it's complicated

Hawk scratched furiously at his hair looking from Sachi to Ducker using the look in his eyes to ask them for back up in questioning F/n. Ducker looked at his sister shrugging his shoulder even he still needed a few minutes to process the news.

Ducker: Ummm so like.......You're to be united in wed lock?

F/n let out a loud sigh hearing the same question repeated with different wording.

F/n: Yeah why is it so hard to believe that your Captain is getting married.

Ducker: You're a pervert

Hawk: You flirt with every beautiful woman you see

Ducker: You seem like the type who can't settle down with just one person.

Hawk: You have eyes like a dead fish

Ducker: You have messy hair

Hawk: You tend to get drunk and fall off the ship

F/n: .................those last few things have nothing to do with the topic, and I feel like now the two  of you are just saying stuff to insult me so if you guys are going to list my shortcomings don't forget I get angry easily.

F/n pointed both of his index fingers at Hawk and Ducker shooting a (F/c) pea size solid plasma bullet towards their forehead knocking them a foot off the ground and back onto their spots with a loud thud.

F/n: I feel better now.....Sachi you look like you have something to say

Sachi looked around nervously after watching her brother get hit in the forehead she didn't want to say something that would upset her captain.

Sachi: ..........U-u-u-ummmm I thought you and B-Boudica were together!

F/n and Boudica stared blankly at Sachi

Sachi: T-t-that's what my brother said..........

Boudica: Is that so i'll make sure to teach him a lesson later along with Hawk since I have the feeling he's not completely innocent either.

F/n: Fufuhahaha no the two of us aren't together, though I admit she's my type and has an amazing body

Boudica checks went completely red until she saw F/n reaching out towards the empty air mimicking the size of her chest by cupping the air in-front of him, she clenched her fist angrily coating it with haki and punched him in the side of his head.