Chapter 43: Honeymoon

(Time-Skip two weeks)(Location: Gran Tesoro)(Smoothie/ Y/n's Location)

   Smoothie and Y/n arrived at the floating Casino island for their honeymoon, after receiving a Vip invitation from the owner as a wedding gift. Looking around the large golden city Y/n rubbed the eyes of the Kitsune mask, the married couple entering the main building that contained the large Casino the "island" was famous, among residents of the Grand-Line.

 Looking around the large golden city Y/n rubbed the eyes of the Kitsune mask, the married couple entering the main building that contained the large Casino the "island" was famous, among residents of the Grand-Line

Y/n: Why is this place so damn shiny? Gold streets,Gold seats,Gold Buildings , Gold lights. I'm starting to get the feeling they really like the color Gold. What's with people in the New World and being obsessed with a single theme Big Mom and her sweet buildings and now this place. Urgh! It's bad enough they showered my ship in that gold dust. I'm pretty sure I even got some stuck in my hair. I knew should've stayed in the cabin with you....

Smoothie held her husband's hand looking down at the pitch black suit he was wearing and the color of their wedding rings with a skull theme that matched the mask he use to wear. Smirking playfully she squeezed his hands as they walked through the crowds of people. The sound of people chatting and playing the various games from slots to blackjack filled the building.

Smoothie: Coming from the person, when given the choice seems to go straight to pitch black. Who knows gold just might look better on you.

Smoothie chuckled as he stopped suddenly to look up at her, seeing the teasing look in her eyes, reaching her free hand down to pick off the few strands of gold dust she was able to find in his messy (h/c) hair.

Y/n: You know i'm really offended you know me so little Dear. I don't only wear just black, I also wear (F/c) clothing.

Smoothie rolled her eyes knowing the real reason her husband probably wore clothing that wasn't black.

Smoothie: And i'm sure you were the one that picked out the clothing, and not one of your crew-mates.

Y/n: ..........Oh! Look there's goes the greeting desk! Come on let's go my dear sweet wife!

Y/n pointed towards a woman wearing a sparkling green dress with hints of gold glitter and long curly brown hair that went down to her back. Standing behind a large gold desk smiling as the couple approached. Smoothie trying to hide the small smile Y/n brought to her face, when he tried to change the subject of their previous conversation.

Greeter: Welcome to Gran Tesoro! May I see your invitations.

The women gave them a welcoming smile, holding out her hand for their invitations. Y/n dug around the pockets of his suits starting from the pockets of the jacket and then towards his pants.

Y/n: .................................

Smoothie dug into her purse pulling out the invitation and handing it over to the women that was waiting on them.