Chapter 8: Let's Destroy the World

Picture Source:(https://i.etsystatic.com/11005815/r/il/62a783/1602996302/il_570xN.1602996302_r5rt.jpg)

(It may be late but just so readers know anything that shows up like this means the character is thinking it anyway onto the story enjoy)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                                                     (Groove 43) (No-One's Pov)

F/n: I'm tired, tree's and floating bubbles everywhere and somehow I ended up in the wrong area no one is being helpful i'm really starting to hate this damn place.

Currently it was nightfall in the Archipelago, F/n has spent the whole day walking around looking for one of the slaves markets mentioned by Shakky, when he asked people to point him to the nearest one he was either met with the person avoiding the topic completely or pointing him in a direction that led him further away from his destination. Walking up to a shop stand he stared at the products it sold.

F/n: Are pirates really buying souvenirs

Shop keep: Indeed Customer, making it this far in the Grand line would it would be such a waste not to have a keep sake and a way to prove you made it this far, so what can I interest you in a shirt, or maybe a key chain, or special snacks.

F/n stared at the shirt on the front of it in writing was "I made it to the end of paradise and all I got was a stupid shirt", the key chain was no better it just said Grand-line in black text with a white background.

F/n: No I uh I'm good

The shop keep pulled out rice crackers and other Grand line memorabilia putting it in front of the young man from bandannas to writing utensils each one worst then the next.

Shop Keep: Don't be shy young man, prove to the people back home you had what it takes to survive the harsh weather, crazy magnetic pulls of the islands, tough Marines and Pirates. Buy any clothing apparel and get a discount on the rice cracker, or buy three packages of rice crackers and get the fourth half off.

F/n: No I'm good really thanks I was just looking, but if you can help m-

Shop Keep: I see so souvenirs aren't your thing what about a special vehicle to help make travel through the archipelago easier, the way it works you see is you get inside this bubble and start peddling

F/n: But wouldn't I still be using my feet? If that's the case I feel it's wiser for my to just continue walking.

Shop Keep: Why walk when you can travel, twice the distance in half the time.

F/n eyes began to twitch it was the first time he ever dealt with a shop clerk being so pushy and with each passing second the politeness he was trying to keep began to waver.

F/n: ........................

                                                             (Time Skip) (Groove 22)

   Sitting on a bench F/n stuffed Rice Crackers in his mouth, chewing them his eyes staring in the distance the look on his face worn out from dealing with the shop keeper. Tossing a key chain in his free hand, on the ground next to him was a bag filled with clothing.

F/n: .........I guess I can give Smoothie this Key Chain, and maybe Cracker the shirt. How the hell did I get talked into buying this stuff I don't even need any of it.

Finishing off the crackers he threw the empty box returning to his seat watching the stars in the night sky. The shady crowd in the area seemed to be as lively as it was in the morning now that he made his way back to the lawless zone. On his way here every so often being questioned by a Marine on the whereabouts of a missing officer.