Chapter 5: Thread of Fate; Farewell to the Assassin

(Time-Skip to F/n's Arrival on Whole Cake Island) (No-one's Pov)

   Residents of the dessert island watched as a giant ship pulled into the port, the ship was flying red sails on it was a skull with thick red lips with candy canes as it's cross bone. The figure head on the ship sang as it entered the port with a joyous attitude stopping the moment the ship came to a complete halt. The pirates on board the ship prepared to disembark, in the lead was Baron Tamago sipping tea as he walked off the ship, following closely behind him was a man wearing a (F/C) suit his face obscured by the skull mask he was wearing on his face. He walked slowly behind Baron Tamago, rubbing at his wrist now removed was the black tape he once wore wrapped around his arms and hands, now replaced with a collar on both wrist that everyone on the island wore, in one of his hands he was holding a medium size pink box with a handle.

F/n: Did you have to put them on so tight Egg?

Tamago: Bon. The collars on your wrist ensure you won't try to escape, if you attempt to remove them or catch a boat out of here they will explode, the tightness is for your own good so you don't get any funny ideas. Soir.

F/n: Not like I can escape, working in different countries back in the North Blue I heard how Big Mom is, those who make her angry or ignore her pay the price. I'm I correct?

Tamago: Bon. Indeed seems like you are a smart one. Soir

F/n looked around as they walked through the island noticing the various residents wearing the same collar on his wrist and the houses that looked like cakes and gingerbread houses each with different colors of frosting and candies.

F/n: Isn't that why Big Mom wants me for my Brain? Judge no longer had need for my combat side now that he has those kids and he's to pride to admit i'm smarter then him and his scientist, so he decided to use me as a bargaining chip to get an audience with Big Mom. What an idiot.

Baron Tamago looked back at the teen who seemed to be examining everything in great detail as they walked.

Tamago: Bon. If she just wanted your Brain there would be no need to wear such a suit. Soir.

F/n: Yeah like I said back on the ship I can figure out the other reason on my own on why I was brought here.

Tamago: Bon. Any thoughts on it? Soir

F/n: Not really, in the north blue kings make the rules but it's easy to escape I just never wanted to leave my little sister and brother behind but now that I'm on the Grand line it's not like I can just escape, if I did somehow make it out of here I have to worry about the Marines that know about the "Skull face assassin", various pirates group, and the other three rulers of the sea. Fufuhahaha I would be killed or captured pretty fast without the Germa soldiers to use as my meat shields. Oh! Is that a fish-man, does that mean there are mermaids on this island!

Baron Tamago watched in amazement most people brought to this island showed fear knowing the fate that awaited them but F/n a young teenager rather then show fear looked like he was enjoying himself.

Tamago: Bon. F/n it looks like you are having fun. Soir.

F/n: Does it? I can't be to sure I just know that something inside of me, feels something has changed since leaving Germa, but when I arrived on the island I felt like a strong force was pulling me and telling me to head in the direction we are currently on. Not sure why but for the first time in my life I began wondering if this is what excitement feels like. Fufuhaha sorry Egg I know you probably want me to act more like a prisoner but I can't help it.

Tamago: Bon. Do as you wish as long as you don't try anything that would make Mama angry you might fit right into this island.

F/n: Do you know if all my stuff is here, I had something important among my belongings it would suck if it got lost.