. . . A Green Skull?

You walked out of the kitchen, cup of soda in hand, and proceeded to walk into the living room where the game was being held. 

Upon walking into the living room, I stood in the middle of the room, looking around for the next victim. You gulpled and quickly turned around, trying to avoid being caught.

"Oh! (y/n)!" I called. 'Shit..' You thought, turning around to be face to face with me. You screamed and dropped your cup full of soda. 

"Damnit Xena! My sodaaaa!" You whined. I simply giggled and pulled you into the room. I stopped you in the middle of the room and held out the hat for you to choose from.

"Pick something~" I said. You gulped and plunged your hand into the mysterious hat. 

Your hand passed by many items, and you were curious of what they were. 

That is, untl your hand passed over something hard, lumpy and cold. You shivered as your fingers landed on the item. Curiousity got the best of you, so you picked the item up. 

As you pulled the item up from the hat, you noticed it was a skull, but it was green. You began to examine the skull, for it was interesting to you and you actually liked skulls. Before your could admire it even more, the skull was pulled from your hands and thrown to someone. 

Your (e/c) eyes followed the skull as it danced through the air and landed in someone's arms. You looked up at the person, and noticed their bright green eyes were looking at you.

Jake English. 

You nearly fainted from looking into his green eyes. Yes, you were one of those gils who loved the playboy, but who wouldn't love a man who is cute, strong, independent, and adventurous! You always loved his curious side though, because you thought you and him could go on amazing adventures one day! But, he thought of you as only a friend....Well that's what you thought. 

There was coughing next to you, and you realized you were not staring at Jake anymore. 

"Go to the closet (y/n) your man is waiting for you." I said. You rolled your eyes and blushed, not before punching my arm and walking into the closet calmly. 

"Seven Minutes starts now!" I yelled, closing the door. You began to walk forward, trying to find the wall, but ended up bumping into a well built chest. 

"O-Oh! I'm sorry Jake." You stuttered. 

"No problem 'ol chap!" He said cheerfully. You kinda just stood there in front of him, not doing anything. I mean, what else was there to do in a small closet? 

"Hey you guys? Um... So we kinda locked the door....and Dave lost the key after he and Karkat got into a fight...So....Um, you guys are stuck in there until we find it! Sorry!" I called from the outside. 

"Really Xena? Really?" You mumbled. Jake reached up and turned on the light over your heads so you guys could see. 

"How are we gonna get out then?" Jake yelled at me. 

"I don't know! Oh! Hold up! Karkat and Dave are at it again!" There were footsteps running to the yelling of Karkat and Dave, leaving you and Jake alone...in a closet....Shit.

You began to look around, trying to find a way to get out, or something to bash the door in with, but there was nothing. You collapsed onto the floor and sighed. 

"We're going to be stuck in here forever." You whined. Jake chuckled and crouched down in front of you. 

"Don't worry (y/n) I'll find a way to get out. I promise you." He said giving you a smile. You smiled back at him and thought 'And how is he gonna do that?'

Your thoughts were answered when Jake pulled the rug up, causing you to fly up into Jake's arms, and revealing a hatch on the floor. 

"Ah-hah!" Jake said. He smiled at you and sat you done, lifting the hatch up. "Looks like it leads into the basement!" He said, before jumping down. You gasped and looked into the hole, noticing that Jake was looking up at you. 

"Jump down (y/n)!" He called. You shook your head.

"I don't want to!" You yelled back. You were afraid that maybe you would break your legs. 

The light above you exploded ((lol XD)) as everything grew black. You screamed and fell forward down the hole. 

"Jake!" You screamed. You were expecting to hit the floor, but instead you were caught by someone. "J-Jake?" You questioned. 

"I told you I would catch you, did I not?" He asked. You couldn't even speak. Your heart was beating a 100 times a minute, your breathing was fast, and your eyes were wide open. It was scary for you just to fall forward. 

You being the softy that you were ((That's not bad xD I am too)) you broke down in tears. You buried your face into Jake's chest as he patted your head. 

"T-Thank you!" You managed to get out. He smiled and kissed your head. 

"No problem (y/n)." He said. Before he could process what was happening, you pulled him into a quick kiss. Realizing what you just did, you buried your face into his chest again, muttering a small 'Sorry.' 

Jake pulled you away and looked where your (e/c) orbs would be, and smashed his lips into yours. You froze for a second before melting into the kiss. 

You two pulled away, gasping for air and smiled at eachother. 

"Let's go, love." Jake said, grabbing your hand and pulling you to to basement door. He reached out for the door handle and pulled it open. But, it wouldn't budge. He tried again, but failed. He turned around and looked at you.

"It's locked."

-.-.-.-.-.

Bwahaha XD I Freaking Love How I Ended This c'x I Can't Even #SorryNotEvenSorry

Well There We Have A Jake One Fur You Guys uvu

This Is Literally My First Time Ever Doing Jake So I'm Sorry If It Is A Little OOC XDDD

Anyways, I Hope You Enjoy The Story!