. . . A Scarf?

“All right (nickname) it’s your turn!” I yelling, my brown hair swishing back and forth as I ran to you, shoving the hat infront of your face. You glared at me with you (e/c) orbs, and sighed in defeat, as you reached your hand into the hat. You (s/c) hand skimmed over many items, but one caught your attention. It was a very soft item, which caused you to lift it up out of the bag. ‘Oh no…’ you thought. Your item that you pulled out, was a dark, and light blue striped scarf. To be honest, you hate to regret it, but you have a small crush on the hipster sea-dweller, but like I said, you hated to admit it. You looked up at my face, and noticed a had a cocky grin on because a bit ago, you told me you had a small crush on him, and I went crazy, asking questions, and making sure you weren’t nuts, but it was true. You had a crush on Eridan Ampora.

“Hehe, guess you get Mr. Grumpy Gills.” I said grinning like an idiot. You wanted to reach up and slap me, but I already grabbed you by the wrist and threw you into the closet, locking it in the process.

“7 minutes you guys!” You heard me yell from the other side of the door. Great, now you were stuck in a closet with a guy, that you had a hopeless crush on. You sighed and leaned your back on the wall.

“Hey  (first two letters on name).” Eridan spoke. You turned you head to the voice and noticed Eridan was on the opposite wall, and just by looking at his outline, you could see he was looking at you.

“Oh…hey Ampora.” You spoke softly. ‘Oh my god, this is a living hell.’ You thought.

“So I heard, from Xena, that you havve a crush on me?” He said with a grin on his face. You gasped.

“She told you?! Oh so help me I will kill that girl!” You yelled, not caring if anyone heard you. You heard people snickering from outside the door, and that made you wanna die even more. So slowly dropped your head down, as tears began to form.

“No,don’t wworry (f/t/l/o/n) (first two letters of name), I guess you could say I havve feelings for you too.” Eridan said, walking over to you, lifting your chin up and whipping away tears that were rolling down your pink tinted cheeks.

“R-really? You’re not just saying that to like, make me feel ok?” You asked, looking into a pair of very caring, purple eyes. Eridan nodded and smashed his lips against yours. You immediately responded back to the kiss. Suddenly the door slammed open, revealing a very Xena, and a no emotion Dave. You both pulled away from the kiss, and walked out the door, hand in hand.

Until you stopped, and looked at me giving me a small smile.

“Hey thanks, if it wasn’t for your loud ass mouth, this wouldn’t have happened.” You said. I smiled and patted your shoulder.

“No prob brah, have a good time with your fishy boyfriend.” I laughed. Eridan growled slightly and led you to the couch, where you watch the rest of the game play out.