. . . A Red Bow Tie?

"Blah blah blah, pick from the hat, blah blah, you know the drill." I say lazily as I stick the hat into your face, much to your displeasure. You push the hat away from your face and shove your hand into the hat, searching for an item.

'No...no....no.' You think as your hand passes by multiple items.

You soon grew bored and grabbed the nearest item to your hand. 

You pulled it out noticing it was a bright red bow, belonging to someone, you didn't know. Well you did technically know the person, but you had no clue who the item belonged to at the time. 

"Alright Caliborn, you're up!" I yell to the other side of the room. You looked over there and noticed Caliborn and his sister were yet again, fighting. Caliborn gives me an evil glare before looking down at your sitting form. You instantly look away and stand up, heading towards the closet. 

You entered the dark closet, and almost immediately your fear of the dark hit you. Someone behind you bumped into you and caused you to fly forward. You instantly stand up and blush before turning around to notice Caliborn standing there, looking at you with his piercing red eyes. 

You just stood there, looking at him. You could stare at his beautiful red eyes forever, and his short black hair fell over his eyes in the perfect way. 'Wait brain...stfu, jesus.' You think. But, the door closed all of a sudden, causing the room to turn pitch black.

You squeak in fear, as you clung onto the nearest thing, which just so happened to be Caliborn. You couldn't see it, but he flushed up quicker than you could say 'Miracles.'

"W-what the fuck (y/n) this is f-fucking obscene!" Caliborn said, as he tried to pry you off of him. He ended up failing and just stood there, eyes closed, clinging onto Caliborn's lean torso for dear life. 

"(Y/n) please don't tell me your afraid of the fucking dark.." Caliborn asked you. You simply nodded your head in shame. He simply sighed and patted your back awkwardly. "It's um...gonna be..alright, I think....shit." You hear him mumble. 

 A minute passed by as you still clung to his torso for dear life. 

"You know, there is nothing you should be afraid of." Caliborn spoke. You looked up at him with your (e/c) to notice his red orbs were looking back at you. 

"W-what do you mean?" You asked silently. 

"There is nothing in the dark that can hurt you, well except for perverts, pedophiles, murderers..." He was cut off by you whinning and punching his arm. "Ah shit, sorry...But even if there was something or someone in the dark that wanted to hurt you, I would beat up those fucking asshole. He said curling his green clawed hand into a fist. 'Awww, protective Caliborn is my favorite!' You think fangirling.

You chuckled and smiled, a smile that only Caliborn loved, but never admitted it. 

"Thanks Caliborn." You say kissing his cheek right as the door opened. You quickly ran out of the closet, not because it was dark, but also because you didn't want Caliborn to hurt you for what you just did.

You ran out of the house (For some odd reason) onto the porch and stood there, looking up at the bright moon.

The door behind your] opened and closed as a pair of footsteps followed behind it. You turned around to see the bright red ones of Caliborns. 

"C-caliborn I.." You were cut off by Caliborn pulling you close.

"I apologize for the fucking obscene thing I'm about to do." He said. You were about to give him a questioning look, but he crashed his pale lips into yours. You were suprised that Caliborn, THEE CALIBORN, showed such emotions. But, you were like 'fuck it' and kissed him back. 

And my god the obscene things you guys did at his house that night..... 

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

OMG OMG OMG I FINALLY FINISHED IT XDD BTW SORRY ITS SO SHORT ;-;

HOLY SHIT CALIBORN IS SO HARD TO WRITE FOR. 

LIKE I CAN'T EVEN

I'M SORRY IF THIS WAS A LITTLE SHITTY, BUT THIS IS MY FIRST CALIBORN X READER THING. AND I DIDN'T WANNA DO HIS TYPING QUIRKS SO...SORRY BOUT THAT TOO. 

ANYWAYS XD ENJOY! AND YEAH DKJFHASFKYESUDFGVJH  I CANT EVEN