INTRODUCTION!~

Aye! So Here I Am Back With Another Story XD This Time A Seven Mintues In Heaven One XD I've Debating Wether To Do One Or Not, And I Was Like 'I Don't Give A Fu-//shot'

Anways Here Is This, I Will Be Taking Requests On Who To Do, Like Since I Already Have Eridan And Karkitty, I Can' Do Those Two.

Drop A Comment On Who I Should Do Next And Enjoy The Story!~

~Hipster_Nepeta

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Whyyyyy?!” You asked for the 20th time in the last hour.

Your name is (f/n) (l/n), and you my friend are getting dragged by me, the one and only Xena Collins. Why you ask? Because I’m taking you to a party duh! But since you were a lazy ass and didn’t respond to my calls, and text messages this morning, I had to storm into your room, dress you in a pair of black jeans, a (f/c) hoodie, and a pair of (f/c) converse, and pulled you out of the house.

“If you would’ve answered my texts and calls this morning, you would’ve seen that there is a party going on at Strider’s place.” I answered. You simply made an ‘O’ shape out of your mouth and stopped asking me useless questions. “Oh we’re here!” I exclaimed, grinning and pulling you into the big house (Let’s Just Pretend Dave And Dirk, Moved Out Of The Apartment, And Into A House XD).

“HEY LOOK FUCKASS, AND NOOKWHIFFER ARE HERE.” Karkat said in his usual loud ass voice. You rolled your eyes to the side and huffed.

“Whatever asshat.” I retorted, sending a glare to Karkat, which he returned and walked away stomping. “Anyways, Hey (nickname), I’ll be over there by the punch bowl talking to Vris if you need me. Bye bye meow.” I said as I made my way over to the cerulean blooded troll, leaving you in a crowd of trolls and humans. ‘Well this is going to be splendid.’ You thought to yourself.

*Time Skip*

“All right, everyone gather round, gather round.” Dave announced as he stood on top of the table. You curiously turned around, ending your short conversation with John, and made your way to the living room. You looked out of the corner of your eye, and you saw me pushing my way through the crowd, and crawled up onto the table with Dave too. ‘Oh god, you thought, ‘This isn’t going to be good.’

“Ok, now that we have everyone’s attention, we will be playing a game, I think most of you have heard of.” I spoke pushing some of my brown bangs out of my face. ‘Oh please don’t say it’s.’

“It’s called 7 minutes in heaven.” Dave continued. You mentally face palmed. ‘I fucking knew it! Typical Xena.’ You thought. Yes, I was commonly known for ending a party with a game, a game which you hated to play with me, because I would always choose you.

“Now, girls I need you to exit the room so the boys can put all the items in the hat, so shoo shoo.” I said, making a ‘shooing’ movement with my hands. You groaned and walked out of the living room with the rest of the females, and waited patiently.

*Time Skip, 2 Minutes*

“Ok ladies, the gentlemen have put their shit in the bag, now you may come in.” Dave yelled, after about 2 minutes. Everyone, including you, entered the living room, and noticed all the boys were sitting in a circle. You took your seat next to John, since he was you best bro, and smiled at him, which he returned.

“Now let the games begin!” I announced clapping my black gloved hands. ‘Oh dear god.’