. . . A Pair Of Shades?

"Damnit Xena..." You groan as I shove the hat into your face. I simply giggle and shake the hat a bit, jiggling the items inside.

"Pick from the hat (y/n)~" I said in a sing song voice. You groan once again and move your hand into the hat, searching for an item.

'Nah...I rather not be stuck in a closet with Kan.' You thought as your hand moved over Kanaya's lipstick. I mean, don't get me wrong, Kanaya was an awesome, and a hella cool designer, but you rather not have your blood sucked out today. Not yet that is.

'No not Equius...' You think, handing passing over a towel. Yeah, don't wanna be stuck in a room with a man who smells like sweat and milk......Nope. 

'Hm....what's this?' You question, smirking a bit as your hand grabbed onto a pair of shades. Familiar shades. 'How the hell did Xena get these anyways?' You think again, pulling the glasses out and indeed, they were Dave's glasses. 

"Dave you're up!" I yell, grabbing the glasses from you and throwing them to him. He sat on the couch, eyes closed, talking to Egderp. Oh gog, 7 minutes in a closet with this fucking hot as hell dude, somebody call 911.

You gulp as your flush crush stands up, putting on the glasses and strided over to the closet (Heh...get it Strided? Cuz you see....Yeah I'm pretty sure you guys know what I'm saying). You slowly arise from the floor, as everyone began to clap and sing one of those songs they sing in church. 

Oh, wait, scratch that. Damnit author! Just fucking write the sentence already, stop fucking around! ((Sowwy (.=^・ェ・^=) ))

Ok, let's try that again. You slowly arise from the floor, as the people around you DIDN'T clap and sing, and walked into the closet. I closed the door behind you two and shouted 'Seven Minutes!' before I walked off to talk to whoever I fucking saw. 

There was absoulte silence. You couldn't even hear the people outside talking. Everything was pitch ass black, and you couldn't hear anything except your own breathing. The silence began to kill you. 

"Damnit author! Make it where there is talking and shit!" You yell. 

"What?" Dave asks from infront of you. You face palm. 

"Nothing..." You reply mentally screaming at the author for making the atmosphere more awkward.

"Oh..anyways, Sup." He said.

"Nothing much. Standing in a pitch black closet, and talking to fucking hot dude infront of me." You said. 'Oh Fuck....' You thought, realizing you just spilled the beans ((Mabel: *pokes a can of beans as it falls over* Hehe...Beans..)) "And mentally face palming the shit out of myself for saying that." You add on.

There was only silence.....again. 'Well shit, I fucked myself.' (Hehe....Lol) 'Shut the fuck up author! This is serious! Dave might be thinking I'm an absolute Fangirl or some shit!.' You thought again.

"Wait...did you just call me, fucking hot?" He questioned. 'Fuck! I was hoping he was deaf!'

"Uh...heh yeah. Might as well tell the truth since it's already out there." You said, doing a weird arm motion when saying 'already out there.' There was a chuckle from across you.

"Well, it's good that your fucking hot too, or I would of up and left." He said. 'Wait...did he just call me fucking hot?' 

"Oh how fucking ironic." You said slamming your head against the wall. 

"How so (l/n)?" 

"Well I was just thinking that since I literally just fucking confessed to you, I thought you would think I was some fangirl or some shit. Then I thought that your were gonna hate me, or think I'm crazy, but in reality I'm the one who was crazy for thinking you were gonna kiss me or date me or some shit then-...." You were cut off, when a pair of soft lips came in contact with yours. 'Holy mother liberty...' You thought as Dave pulled away.

"W-why did you do that?" You asked putting a finger against your lip. 'Dave fucking Strider just kissed me.....holy fucking...oh my god.' 

"To make things ironic." He said. You literally, and I mean literally face palmed. You actually took you hand and slapped it against your forehead. Smart. You hissed in pain and held your forehead, where a red hand mark would be. Dave snickered as you glared at his outline as the door to the closet opened. 

You didn't even cast me a glance and simply walked over to the couch and sat on it. Dave walked over to you and plopped down next to you, hands in his pockets. 

"You know what else would make things ironic?" He asked looking over to you. You looked back into his shades and shrugged.

"What?" You asked.

"If I asked you out." He said. 'OMG OMGOMGOMGOMG KILL MEH NOW.' (Ok! :33) 'I WAS KIDDING.' You giggled and smiled rocking back and forth in your seat. 

"But, that's not gonna happen." Dave said getting up from his seat. You quickly frowned and looked up at Dave who was walking away.

"Dave...YOU IDIOT!" 

Let's just say, you and Dave had quite the work out. You chased his ass around the house for what seemed like hours. 

But in the end, Dave did ask you out, and even with as mad as you were, 

You accepted to be his girlfriend.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

Arrrr, How did I do? XD I didn't even realize I added that Soul Eater reference (Where Soul wakes up to have Blair's breasts in his face and Maka walks in and kicks him threw his window saying "Soul.....YOU IDIOT!")

Anyways, I'm sorry But I Didn't read over this, so I have no clue if there are any spelling or grammar mistakes so I'm sorry for that XD

Sorry If Dave is alittle OOC, but I think it came out pretty damn well XD I think this is the best story I wrote so far XDD

Anyways, enjoy the story!