. . . An Empty Faygo Bottle?

You watched as the closet door opened up, revealing an arguing Karkat and Jade. 'Oh god, they always do this...' You thought, sighing. Your thoughts were interrupted as something soft hit your nose. Opening your eyes, you saw a black hat was touching the tip of your nose. Looking up, you noticed me holding out the hat.

"Pick something (nickname)!~" I say happily. Rolling your eyes, you shove your hand into the felt hat. 

You rummaged your hand through the bag, looking for an item. Your hand grabbed a plastic bottle, as you slowly realized who the item belonged to. 'Oh shit..' You say, as you begin to release the item, that belonged to your crush, but I had pulled the hat away from you, revealing the empty 'Redpop' faygo bottle. 

Dropping the item to the floor, you slowly closed your eyes, and took a deep breath in. 'Let's get this over with.' You mentally say, as you get up from where you were sitting, and slowly saunter over to the closet door, where Gamzee was already standing by. 

Entering the closet, with Gamzee following behind, I closed the door lightly, as I yelled 'Seven Minutes Guys!' You groaned in frustration, leaning your back against the wall, wishing this would just end. 

"wHaT's WrOnG mOtHeRfUcKeR?" Gamzee asks slightly worried. Your (e/c) eyes roamed around the room, looking for Gamzee's figure. "LoOkInG fOr Me MoThErFuCkEr?" Gamzee asked, from the side of you, as he wrapped his arms around your waist. 

You jumped at the sudden action, noticing this wasn't how Gamzee usually acted, and looked down.

"G-geez GamGam, you scared me. Why do you enjoy scaring me?" You say as you held a hand to your beating heart. He chuckled slightly and answered,

"bEcAuSe YoUr So CuTe WhEn YoUr ScArEd." You could feel his breath on your neck, as you shivered at the new feeling. 

"W-well, I ca-" You were cut off by Gamzee kissing your collar bone, searching for your sweet spot. 

Unfortunately, he succeded in finding it, as you let out a slight whimper. He smiled against your skin, as he began to abuse that spot, sucking, and nimbling on it, doing everything to here your voice.

"G-gamzee, We should stop.....the others..." You spoke, panting for air as you did so. He stopped what he was doing and cocked his head slightly, with a smile adorning his features. 

"aNd WhY iS tHaT mOtHeRfUcKeR? tHeY nEeD tO kNoW yOuR mInE." He said, as he  pulled you into a tight hug, nimbling your ear. The door was slammed open, as you and Gamzee both jumped.

"And we now know you are his." I said, grinning. You sent a glare at me, as I just smiled like a moron. You were suddenly swept up off your feet, and onto someone's shoulder.

"Gamzee! What are you doing?!" You yell, as he begins to walk to the entrance of the house. Looking over at him, you see him opening the door, with a grin on his face.

"tAkInG yOu HoMe WhErE i CaN mAkE yOu MiNe." He said, before carrying you out the door. 

"you guys have some nice clown porn!" Dave yells at you and Gamzee, before he slams the door shut, taking you home to make you his.

.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

OMG WHAT DID I JUST WRITE!? XD

I FEEL SO TERRIBLE AFTER I WROTE THIS, I HAVE JUST RUINED GAMZEE FOR MYSELF DX

DAMMIT //shot

ANYWAYS ENJOY, THIS.....THIS CATASTROPHE! XDDDDDD

THE REST IS UP FOR YOUR IMAGINATION >:U