Chapter 25: And Boom Goes The Dynamite...

AN: You'll Hate Me For This Chapter, I Just Know! Mwahahahahahahahahaha!!!!! ; )

Dre POV:

"Nicole, I don't have time for this bullshit. I told you I don't know that bitch. Stop askin me all these damn questions about some hoe I ain't never even met." I said, annoyed to the 12th degree as Nicole yet again cussed me out for alledgedly cheatin on her. *rolls eyes*

"THAT'S BULLSHIT, DE'ANDRE! The bitch called your phone when you was in the fuckin bathroom! Yo ass ain't slick! I knew you smelt like another bitch as soon as you walked through the fuckin door!" she said, throwing my phone at me from across her bedroom. The annoyed look on my face was replaced with a glare. She had to be outta her fuckin mind for her to do some shit like that.

"THE FUCK IS WRONG WIT YOU?! IF YOU WOULDA HIT ME, I SWEAR TO GOD I'DA HAD MY SISTER COME OVER HERE AND BEAT THE BREAKS OFF YO ASS!" I yelled at her.

"WHAT-THE-FUCK-EVER! Yo sister ain't gon' do shit and neither are you! I'm startin to get sick of remindin you who signs your fuckin checks, Dre! I could have you broke and jobless with the snap of my fuckin fingers. You remember that, nigga!"

"I don't give a fuck, Nicole! Last time I checked, YOU begged ME to come over here. I coulda easily stayed at home and watched TV like I was doin. I ain't come over here to be accused of shit I didn't do, so now that you've sucked my dick, I can be out." I said, grabbing my phone from the floor and my keys from her dresser and leaving her bedroom,

"FUCK YOU!" I heard her shout behind me. I paid her no mind as I walked out of her condo. I hopped into my white 2012 BMW M5. I had more love for this car than I had for Nicole on a good day. I know, you're thinkin to yourself, 'Why are you with her then?' It's pretty simple. Her dad is my boss, some kinda fucked up way, and I somewhat owe her for gettin me my job. I mean, I'm not stupid. I don't have shit to do with Roman Gotti's "business" but I now play pro basket ball for the Lakers, a team that a friend of his owns. Because Nicole refuses to accept the fact that I don't want her, in her mind we're in a relationship. Of course, I haven't attempted to correct her for the simple fact that she's Roman's daughter and so she just might be the reason why I got the picked in the first place. I put up with her for the most part. I let her have her little illusion that we're together just so I can keep my job, but as soon as I make a name for myself, I'm ghostin on her ass and I ain't lookin back.

My phone rang and I looked down at it, reading the name that was displayed on the screen. I rolled my eyes. It was Nicole, as I expected it to be. She did this every time. She would cuss me out then blow up my phone for the rest of the day, beggin me to come back to her house. I'd oblidge then fuck her brains out, or if I was in a rush, get some head, then leave. But today, I'd been through that shit once already. I didn't have time for her bullshit again. I silenced my phone then drove to my condo. I lived in California now. Me, Asia and Mia all decided to go to school out here together. (Nicole followed -_- ) We all just wanted somethin different from Ohio and California is just that. I love it. Cali just had this dope ass vibe and the females out here are bad as hell. Which brings me back to the situation with Nicole. She had a attitude because some girl musta called me when I was in the bathroom. I really didn't give a fuck just for the simple fact that Nicole didn't mean shit to me but a paycheck and pretty soon, I wasn't gon' need her for that. So why should she stop me fuckin other hoes? And besides, this is just one of literally hundreds of times where she threatened to have me fired for cheatin on her but she ain't did shit. Her threats meant nothing.

As I drove to my condo, I decided to pick up Asia from her dorm and take her out to eat. I didn't live in a dorm because.... well I couldn't go to school and play ball at the same time so I chose playin ball. I mean, what would you do? I drove to UCLA campus and parked outside of Asia's dorm. I texted her to meet me outside and 5 mins later, she came walkin out with Mia right beside her. I smiled. Mia and I were on better terms these days.... Actually.... I was startin to see Mia as more than just my sister's bestfirend.... she was startin to look like wifey material. Only problem was, that dude Aaron had her nose wide open. I mean sprung wasn't even the word. She saw through other niggas like they was made of glass because of him. I wanted that... After gettin fucked over by Kyra though.... I wasn't willin to take that chance again.